Changing My Display Name

Hello all,

I am a frequent reader, but a very infrequent poster. One of the reasons for this is because I am embarrassed of my display name. I just find it cheesy and childish. I have tried to contact two administrators to change it and both times went nowhere. The first one got a reply to which I responded, but then did not have anything else occur. I sent him a new message, but still nothing. I decided to contact a different administrator, but once again, nothing seemed to happen. So, here I am now, making a whole topic for it. If anyone could help me with this issue, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

rcwizard13

Honestly, I want a username change, but I feel like I shouldn't ask because I already had one once. This was back in 2010 though, so maybe the admins would let it slide?

In fact, I actually want to switch my username to hooky, which is actually shortened from my original username, which I still use when hooky isn't available and I can't use an underscore.