Ed Alonzo psycho circus 2

RadioRiders

Couldn't find a new topic for this yet correct me if I'm wrong. I was just wondering if anyone has seen the new show yet and what you thought. I haven't seen it yet and wondered how different it was.

I saw it. A couple tricks are repeated and incorporated well into the new show, however it is for the most part different. Check it out!

• Like 5

It's not as good as last year's, in my humble opinion, but last year's show as hard to top. I have reallty enjoyed the show and have seen it several times already. Can't wait to have a private Q&A with Alonzo for KIC Day in a few weeks.

Neither were as good as the show he put on at Knott's Haunt last year, imo. But hey, still enjoyable stuff. XD

Mrs. Gator and I were talking about that after the show Tuesday. How he can get 3 or 4 girls (I forget how many he does) to come out of a box, we don't know! One girl we could understand, but not that many.

Even his initial entrance. I watch from the seat all the way on stage-right and could see behind the prop. If he enters from behind, you can't see him do it.

• Like 1

Just watched the 3:30 show. Very entertaining. A certain large dad represented KIC for the knife stunt.

My manhood is still intact.

I also met Ohiocolts after the show who was also representing KIC. It was great to put a face with the member.

• Like 6

Just watched the 3:30 show. Very entertaining. A certain large dad represented KIC for the knife stunt.

My manhood is still intact.

I also met Ohiocolts after the show who was also representing KIC. It was great to put a face with the member.

I met Browntggrr after the show too, with ohiocolts! We were excited to see the KIC shirt go bravely up on stage!

I enjoyed the show, but also feel that last year's was better somehow. Is this year's shorter? I love Bob the Duck and got one of his feathers.

• Like 2

I, too, take issue with clowns. There were none last year, just a little duck I. A VW. I would suspect there would be none this year, either- even though it's a carnival theme. The emphasis seems to be on attractive women.

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen a few shows this year, today I went to I believe the 3pm show time? It was way to loud, not for me, but I seen families walk out and an older couple next to me complain about it to each other and walk out. It was at the start of the show and it was very loud. I like it loud, being a concert lover I'm probably just use to it, but I could see how many just couldn't take it.

^ I saw the 6:00 show on Saturday from the front row, and it didn't seem loud at all to me. And I'm the type of guy that can't stand music louder than a normal speaking volume. Very interesting that we had such different experiences.

• Like 1

^ I saw the 6:00 show on Saturday from the front row, and it didn't seem loud at all to me. And I'm the type of guy that can't stand music louder than a normal speaking volume. Very interesting that we had such different experiences.

Yea, it was really loud today. Even the usher mentioned it when I asked her after the show. She said many brought it up.

The balloon gag is particularly loud... Aside from that, it's usually fine.

I have been to several shows, once again! It was the intro that was upsetting people, once again not myself even though I could tell it was louder than normal! I would say it was to loud for elder and younger folks and I understand why I watched them walk out. Can anybody read what I'm saying, I wouldn't bring it up if I didn't go there all the dang time!

I, too, take issue with clowns. There were none last year, just a little duck I. A VW. I would suspect there would be none this year, either- even though it's a carnival theme. The emphasis seems to be on attractive women.

Clowns.....Know why cannibals don't eat clowns?......They taste funny!

• Like 5

Mrs. Gator and I were talking about that after the show Tuesday. How he can get 3 or 4 girls (I forget how many he does) to come out of a box, we don't know! One girl we could understand, but not that many.

That's actually one of the easiest tricks to figure out..nothing too difficult about it..you're right in that there's only room for one to pop out at a time..but where do the others come from? hmmmm.look out below!

I saw the show on the 16th and it thought it was pretty good. The ending trick worried me a bit (as he's freeing himself from the trap, the door swings and "hits" one of his assistants), but other than that, it was ok. I got to meet him after the show and when I told him I liked the music (which was great, btw), he said I had good taste (in music, that is)! :D

EDIT: It was the last showing that night (6PM, I think?).