Adventure Express Evacuated

The Interpreter

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201107/2583/

Remember, a ride evacuation doesn't mean that the ride is "broken." In many cases, it means that the ride is operating properly, and has stopped safely because of some outside factor, such as a crying child... or a backpack dropped on a track.

But in all reality, its just a blurb on the news website. Nothing to start I hate Media campaigns for.

• Like 2

I do hate these little "People had to wait, then walk down the stairs" stories. There was no news because the ride stopped- cars didn't crash pell mell into each other because of the fifteen minute wait and evacuation.

This isn't news, it's a safety feature operating as it should. You'd think the journalist would be amazed every time an elevator door closes properly.

• Like 3

I am just facepalming to this in two ways. A- Really, a ride break down is the big headline for this? B- There is one bit of not exact information on the news report, I am shocked no one has found it yet. So I will sit and wait.

Was the ride up and running later in the day?

My 4 year old son is ever so close to hitting the 48" mark, he's going thru a growth spurt and seems like he might be on the same track as season's passed, hitting a "key" KI height mark right around his birthday in late June. Unfortunately for me, my wife gets to lay claim for his first ride on The Racers, beast, etc... Adventure Express may be one of the ones I get to take him on for his first ride. Hope AE is up and running shortly.

• Like 1

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201107/2583/

Remember, a ride evacuation doesn't mean that the ride is "broken." In many cases, it means that the ride is operating properly, and has stopped safely because of some outside factor, such as a crying child... or a backpack dropped on a track.

But in all reality, its just a blurb on the news website. Nothing to start I hate Media campaigns for.

Or a backpack dropped on the track?!? Why was it on the ride at all? (I know it's not talking about AE)

• Like 1

I got stuck on Adventure Express once. It was honestly kind of a retreat from the heat because we got stuck on the lift hill with the animatronic fist-pumping dudes. So we took advantage and sat and relaxed for like 10 minutes. It certainly wasn't a news story.

• Like 1