Falcons Fury at Busch Gardens Tampa

yikes, I rode drop zone once, will never ride it again, safe to say, I'm never getting on that thing. Cool concept, hindsite being 20/20 I'm surprised its taken so long to go from a drop zone style ride to something along these lines, though I suspect capacity is much lower on this than a drop zone style ride.

I had this exact idea when I was 8, right after Drop Zone got installed! (I played roller coaster tycoon all the time, and had it in my head I was going to be a ride designer, and always came up with ideas lol) This looks awesome though!

• Like 1

Wow. That does look intense. I wonder if it is the same manufacturer as the drop ride at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I believe that one was a MoseRides install, and I believe they have had issues with it. It was down when I was there back in March of this year.

I'd love to see S&S take this concept to the next level. I imagine taking 4d seats which would engage to the rail at the top. Face you straight down before release then tumble head over heels before landing on your back, then slowly lowered into seated position. I actually wrote them this idea many years ago but never got a reply.

• Like 1