Kings Island wrist bands

osu714

Free Refills on Your First Visit - Just 99 Cents All Year!

REFRESH & REFILL - A great money-saving option for visitors to Kings Island this season is the new souvenir drink bottle. Enjoy refreshing Coca-Cola beverages all day long with free refills on the day of your visit after purchasing your souvenir bottle. Plus, pay only $0.99 for each refill when you visit again the rest of the summer.

BEST PRICE - Buy online for the best savings! The souvenir drink bottle can be purchased in advance online for just $9.99. A savings of $3.00 off the regular price at the park! BUY NOW

Please Note: Bottles purchased in prior years are not eligible for discounted or free refills.

You can find those at https://www.visitkingsisland.com/tickets/#

Those wrist bands were my favorite thing about the fun perks program. I hate having to carry around a souvenir cup all day, but I am unfortunately a big soda drinker. In fact if I was spending a whole day in the park it would be cheaper for me to buy a new souvenir cup each day to get the free refills on the day of purchase.

• Like 1

Those wrist bands were my favorite thing about the fun perks program. I hate having to carry around a souvenir cup all day, but I am unfortunately a big soda drinker. In fact if I was spending a whole day in the park it would be cheaper for me to buy a new souvenir cup each day to get the free refills on the day of purchase.

Favorite thing about the funperks program? It came free with your gold pass! My favorite thing was 50% off fastlane, free cabana, free fastlane, and several other smaller deals which I enjoyed! Yet, I spent more money in the park to enjoy my perks! Free pop with a gold pass and not spending more in the park might just be why I cant get a discount this year? Guess who is spending more outside the park this year? Thanks!

Yes, it did come as a free perk for just signing up and it was still my favorite thing. Again though it's mostly because I HATE carrying around a souvenir cup to get cheap refills. I would honestly buy the wrist band on every trip at the same price or even a bit more than the price of a new souvenir cup if it was available.

• Like 2

Fast Lane Season Passes SHOULD be available.

They should cost .80n times $50, where n equals the number of days the park is open for the season.

YES, I'm serious.

YES, some would buy them.

I might even throw in dinner with your choice of the GM of the park or the FUN CEO, for a nominal additional fee of, say, $1000.

• Like 3

Yes, it did come as a free perk for just signing up and it was still my favorite thing. Again though it's mostly because I HATE carrying around a souvenir cup to get cheap refills. I would honestly buy the wrist band on every trip at the same price or even a bit more than the price of a new souvenir cup if it was available.

If I still drank pop like I did in years past I would feel the same way. I wouldn't want to carry around a souvenir cup all day either, that's a good point!