Diamondback seat sizes

cyuluvme

I understand catering to a vast audience...but this just lets waist sizes get out of control honestly...

Seriously? Are you really saying that "waist sizes are out of control" because there are rows on roller coasters that accomodate larger people? News to me.

• Like 1

Taken slightly the wrong way. Basically now anyone can ride certain rides. So it's ok if you're big, you can ride Gatekeeper in the fat seats...This country is big enough as it is and it's just crazy...It shouldn't cater to unhealthy lifestyles, it already kills me enough seeing huge people in the motorized scooters in the parks because they're too big to walk on their own, it just doesn't stop

• Like 1

Having worked on Diamondback, the restraint is not locked unless it is pulled down "three clicks" or else the train can not leave the station. There is no exception on any row on any train. You'll just have to clench and squeeze. If you have bigger thighs or waist...that's the killer ):

• Like 3

Having worked on Diamondback, the restraint is not locked unless it is pulled down "three clicks" or else the train can not leave the station. There is no exception on any row on any train. You'll just have to clench and squeeze. If you have bigger thighs or waist...that's the killer ):

This is incorrect. It is actually "two clicks", not three.

Ditto. Three clicks and that's it.

This is incorrect. It is actually "two clicks", not three.

It is 2 clicks..

You sir are incorrect. It is 3 clicks. Chugh43 who has worked the controls during restraint testing/daily operation of Diamondback and couldn't send the train because a restraint or two did not meet the 3 click requirement.

• Like 2

Pretty sure it's 2.

Pretty sure it's not.

From the manual:

A6924BC9-8549-4BF4-BD92-D7A532A625DE_zps8269D675-8D4E-4F9D-A5C3-0E1085299E9E_zps

There are 3 clicks until it is at it's place to be considered closed. Trust me and Ki Man. We've both handled the restraints countless times in operation and in training (I know for my training, we were showed each click and there are 3 before the train can be dispatched). We have been taught to know how the ride works, what it sounds like, what it feels like, what it shouldn't sound like, what it shouldn't feel like, how the restraints operate manually and automatically, how the restraints feel, sound, etc.

End of this discussion with you.

To the OP:

As far as Diamondback seat sizes, they are all exactly the same. There are no differences. When it comes to the test seat, it's the same exact one as what is on the trains. Having experienced this, when you may need help, you are more than likely in between clicks which require the restraint to be brought down to the next click as the restraint isn't locked properly for operation.

• Like 10

Pretty sure it's 2.

Pretty sure it's not.

From the manual:A6924BC9-8549-4BF4-BD92-D7A532A625DE_zps8269D675-8D4E-4F9D-A5C3-0E1085299E9E_zps

There are 3 clicks until it is at it's place to be considered closed. Trust me and Ki Man. We've both handled the restraints countless times in operation and in training (I know for my training, we were showed each click and there are 3 before the train can be dispatched). We have been taught to know how the ride works, what it sounds like, what it feels like, what it shouldn't sound like, what it shouldn't feel like, how the restraints operate manually and automatically, how the restraints feel, sound, etc.

To the OP:

As far as Diamondback seat sizes, they are all exactly the same. There are no differences. When it comes to the test seat, it's the same exact one as what is on the trains. Having experienced this, when you may need help, you are more than likely in between clicks which require the restraint to be brought down to the next click as the restraint isn't locked properly for operation.

Do you have permission from b&m and ki?

Can't you get in trouble posting pages of a ride manual on the internet?

Pretty sure it's 2.

Pretty sure it's not.

From the manual:A6924BC9-8549-4BF4-BD92-D7A532A625DE_zps8269D675-8D4E-4F9D-A5C3-0E1085299E9E_zps

To the OP:

Do you have permission from b&m and ki?

Can't you get in trouble posting pages of a ride manual on the internet?

Big Sexy, enough. First, if you are going to edit your post, put edit there, because what you have done is made me look like I'm discrediting myself.

Do I have permission from B&M and KI? No, do I have to? No. When receiving my manuals as stated before there was nothing legally binding me from sharing them. As I also posted, there is nothing in what I posted above that gives specifics of how to operate the ride. It is merely terminology as you'd see via the photos instead of trolling like you are constantly doing and crossing the line with. The terminology in the photos are not B&M and park specific, so what is your issue? Is it the fact that I've actually backed up my statements from earlier in the thread? Is it that you have nothing better to do than try to discredit people when you can't even follow the terms of service?

• Like 7

Wow now we bring educational standards up when quoting from one a movie, and two it's somwehat relevent Side note, I'm in a hospital everyday working, your point? Nice boom @ the end of reporting me, I did find that quite funny. Anyways back to discussion, can we get off of who's right about a ****ing click. If the ride says it's not locked it's not locked I don't care how many clicks it takes, you fit or you don't. If you don't fit, go do some PT and shave some weight off and come back, end of discussion /close thread lol

No. You, nor no else who isn't a mod, don't get to decide when to close a thread.

You don't get to decide what is socially acceptable. Society (and here, the administrator and mods) does. Others have been banned for continued use of the now considered hurtful word you used. And it makes no difference to this where you work. That's like saying "But some of best friends are..."

As for the number of clicks, you seem very uninterested for someone who was so curious about Drop Zone's mechanicals. Others want to know. Many members here are younguns who will end up working at KI. Others may someday design restraint systems. One reader here already does.

Finally we get your contempt for the obese and overweight. Not everyone CAN do something about it. Some day, when you least expect it, your metabolism may change. And Voila, you may find yourself there.

• Like 5