What's Up With Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular?

BoddaH1994

And more importantly, what may be a big issue to you may not be as big an issue for the park. They have to worry about keeping their star attractions operating at tip top shape for the entire operating season. They have payroll to worry about. I'm pretty sure a clock and some Christmas lights are the least of management's concerns.

• Like 3

Then they really should have never put it in, in the first place. The lights killed most of the trees around the Eiffel Tower, and it looks trashy now. I think the park really needs to focus on stuff like that. Sure ,they are making huge improvements as far as redoing sections of the park when they add in a new attraction, but they should also turn some of their attention to the forgotten things around the park. Tower Gardens and Snoopy's Starlite at the top of the list.

• Like 2

Then they really should have never put it in, in the first place. The lights killed most of the trees around the Eiffel Tower, and it looks trashy now. I think the park really needs to focus on stuff like that. Sure ,they are making huge improvements as far as redoing sections of the park when they add in a new attraction, but they should also turn some of their attention to the forgotten things around the park. Tower Gardens and Snoopy's Starlite at the top of the list.

My point exactly - and to say "they have other things to worry about other than a clock and some lights" lets them off the hook way too easy. These things are there in full view and part of the marketed product just like roller coasters. You can ride some roller coasters and other rides at a carnival or amusement park. I guess that is where I don't really understand what this park wants to be anymore. I guess just an amusement park with random, maintained rides with little filler or theming to connect it into a cohesive whole. I guess thats the product I am looking for and why I no longer want the product they are selling.

• Like 1

And more importantly, what may be a big issue to you may not be as big an issue for the park. They have to worry about keeping their star attractions operating at tip top shape for the entire operating season. They have payroll to worry about. I'm pretty sure a clock and some Christmas lights are the least of management's concerns.

Like the avatar - BTW hows that formerly star attraction running now? Not tip top anymore is it?

• Like 4

Like the avatar - BTW hows that formerly star attraction running now? Not tip top anymore is it?

Yes, surf dog isnt as bright and shiny as when it opened, but it still gives the same fun ride it always has.

• Like 1