KI says they have 14 roller coasters, I counted 13? what am I missing

shawnofthedead

It looks like Zamperla considers it both a coaster and a thrill ride, and that the hill in the middle of the ride is the difference between the Disk'O Coaster and all the other Disk'O type rides.

(Edit to add) Rcdb.com is just a listing of what the guy running that site thinks are coasters. He considers Blazing Fury (Dollywood) and Underground (Adventureland) coasters, but no mention of the gravity pretzel rides. Other people have differing opinions on what a coaster is.

• Like 1

Superman: The Escape at Six Flags Magic Mountain is history.

If either of the two rides you mention are\were not coasters, neither was Demon at Kings Island. Nor Cedar Point's first woodie.

How anyone can claim Haunted House at Camden Park and Devil's Den at Conneaut Lake Park are not coasters ( while saying Underground at Adventureland in Iowa is) is beyond me. I know Duane. He's a great guy. He's done a fantastic thing and kept it going for years. In this case, though, I think his determinations as to what is and is not a coaster are inconsistent.