diamondstack 6/16

YoungStud

He must also get mad when the traffic backs up on the road because some slow driver causing a traffic jam causing him to be several minutes late. I wonder if he rushes at his job to get his production up? If so does he do it 5 days, 52 weeks a year? Rushing all day long will cause workers to get burned out and mistakes will happen. With mistakes causes accidents. Hurried work is worried work.

• Like 4

I didn't start reading this topic until about twenty minutes ago. I don't read trip reports that often, but Caleb texted me and said there was comedy gold in this thread. He was right.

Youngstud, I agree with some of your posts and disagree with others. The way you present yourself is off-putting to others, but I find it hilarious and a breath of fresh air that is much needed on this site. Things have been getting pretty serious around here lately, and you're posts make me laugh, so stick around. :)

As for the real topic, stacking happens. If it did happen as much as Youngstud said, it is unacceptable. As for the reasons, there are multiple. Loose articles are not the main problem. Guests are slow, too large, or just ignorant. Busch Gardens has a strict no loose article policy on all coasters, and stacking is still a frequent thing on all rides. Sometimes it is the crew, and sometimes it is the guest. It happens.

• Like 5

Seriously, that was very immature.

Granite I'm a 16 year old and say immature things a lot but never to offend someone.

How do you block someone on the mobile version?

If you look at the quote jr birdy dissed me and I dissed him. Not being rude, just all in good fun.

• Like 1

Yo Kid, is that you flexing in your photo, riding solo? Everything is right in the world!

I made your gf not ride that time so she would not ugly up the picture.

This, by your own definition, is obviously trolling.

As seen here:

Discussing topics with your own opinions is one thing. In my opinion spamming and trolling is being rude, starting flame wars with other members, and spamming links.

The Youngstud is a supporter of free speech.

• Like 1

I was starting to get angry bout this stuff.....

Then I looked into the mirror with my shirt off and have that feeling everything is right in the world.

This may be the best post I've read in a while. I'm going to put this in my sig if it's alright with you?

• Like 3

The average guest is a little apprehensive, and many would rather not admit that. The sight of a rushing ride op is not reassuring. I have often had chills thinking of what would happen if a serious accident occurred during a "power hour." Trial attorneys would have a field day. What if the Louisville Drop Ride incident had occurred during such a contest?

I had a ride op in a hurry pull up on my arm not the restraint and keep going. I get the feeling some do it just for they camera. This Is very dangerous. Almost everytime I see us waiting on a train its not the ops fault its waiting on someone who took their time at the bin. one night i was there last week the girl running Diamondback didnt allow you to put your stuff in the bin she had the ride ops do it and it seemed much faster. Its alos getting out of hand what ppl put in the bins. I seen one dude dragging a bag with a huge stuffed animal in it all the way through the Que on Diamondback, not to mention his buddy with the annoying basketball.

• Like 1

Yo Kid, is that you flexing in your photo, riding solo? Everything is right in the world!

I made your gf not ride that time so she would not ugly up the picture.
I'm pretty sure Jr for Birdy has a wife...

I do, but that chick still refers to me as her gf (Stalker), she has since let herself go but I'm glad to hear things are working out between her and the kid. Good looking out bro! B) Back on topic, I only seen DB stack twice this morning but my kids were ticked they were stacking Peanuts 500 big time ! :P

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Topic Bounce: I heard DiamondStack more times today than in my whole time of going to KI, YS, you truly started something with your off note trolling. BB1, just stating the obvious, captain.

:rolleyes: You heard Diamondstack several times in just over an hour? Were you on the phone with Stud? Kidding, I'm guessing you went to the park yesterday and heard it several times, so I assume it was stacking a lot yesterday? So he was trolling about Diamondback stacking yet you heard it mentioned several times yesterday?

• Like 1

Now that i think about this, doesn't Flight of Fear only operate with 2 trains? When it could easily operate with 3 trains.. Increasing its capacity.. It has a loading station a mid corse break run, a ending break run and a unloading station. What it the deal with that? One train loads the other unloads and one train runs the corse.

• Like 2