Holding bins?

jasonondropzone

As far as I know Backlot doesn't have bins. But it's not really that big of a deal.

It doesn't have bins, but you can still leave food and drink, large stuffed animals, etc. in the station (hand them to the restraint checker on the left, and they'll take it back to the exit platform for you), and most items can ride with you.

FOF does have shelves, but they are hidden away at the back of the loading station. You have to hand your items to the person checking restraints on the right side of the train, and that person will place them on the shelf for you. When you exit down the hall, you turn left at the end of the hall and pick up your items there.

As far as I know Backlot doesn't have bins. But it's not really that big of a deal.

It doesn't have bins, but you can still leave food and drink, large stuffed animals, etc. in the station (hand them to the restraint checker on the left, and they'll take it back to the exit platform for you), and most items can ride with you.

Actually They added bins to Backlot this year. They are by the exit gate. They have 3 one for each train color.

Actually They added bins to Backlot this year. They are by the exit gate. They have 3 one for each train color.

I haven't noticed those. I'll look for them next time I'm there.

They do have red, white and blue bins at Backlot but I don't think the associates knew about them? I asked to put my rather bulky bag into the bin before loading and the ride op told me to keep it with me.

• 2 weeks later...

Once on wind seeker i put my bag in the bin and when I took it out, I noticed some brownish powder in the bottom of the bin. Later I rode Diamondback and noticed more of the same stuff! I asked my friend what it was and he said "it's vomit cleanup stuff!" 😾😄

• 1 month later...