Thanks For An Awesome Event!

Also, thank you to everyone at Kings Island that was involved in this event, from Don himself to the ride operators that came in early to run the Coney classics and cycle trains on Flight of Fear for us, to Matt from maintenance taking time to talk to us about Firehawk and show us that LIM, to Ed Alonzo for taking the time to answer all of our questions without rushing us even though we probably forced the 7:00 show to be delayed, to everyone else that I'm forgetting at the moment. Thank YOU for making this event a success! :)

• Like 7

As well I will like to thank those who took the time to take a few videos as well photos of the event. I really wish I went to the KIC Day 2013, but I will go to the KIC Day: Haunt 2013 this year as well. BB1 who wants to stare at a Banshee now.

I could not agree more with what everyone said. The only thing that I might add is that I was happy to meet a few new KIC'ers last week that I hope to get to know better and enjoy the park with for years to come from this event! I got to spend time with existing KIC friends that I feel I am quite close with and have fond memories with at Kings Island!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I really wish I lived closer to KI so I could go to any of these events. I guess I still could but I don't really feel like driving 4 hours there and back in 1 day. I guess there's always the possibility of staying overnight in a hotel but I'm not sure my parents would want to do that...

What's the use of paying for a meal ticket to go behind the scenes of some low budget haunted houses when you can watch travel channel in hd in october and go behind the scenes of the best haunted houses in the states?

Surely 30 -60 min of ert on beast in the dark after park closes can be worked out.

• 2 months later...