Cedar Point Trip! 7/12-13/13

Okay so this isn't my first time to Cedar Point I went last year but it was a Monday and Tuesday I had a blast! Monday was great I walk on most rides and had to wait on others but Tuesday almost everything was at least 30 mins or more for wait time. This year I'm going on a Friday and Saturday and I know Saturday will be packed, at KI I go almost every Friday and I never have to wait for anything other then Diamondback. Cedar Point is a more popular park and everybody visits from all over to go there. The question is have anybody been on a Friday and it not be busy? Its also the weekend after 4th of July I can purchase a Fast Lane pass but I don't want to spend 90$.

Okay so this isn't my first time to Cedar Point I went last year but it was a Monday and Tuesday I had a blast! Monday was great I walk on most rides and had to wait on others but Tuesday almost everything was at least 30 mins or more for wait time. This year I'm going on a Friday and Saturday and I know Saturday will be packed, at KI I go almost every Friday and I never have to wait for anything other then Diamondback. Cedar Point is a more popular park and everybody visits from all over to go there. The question is have anybody been on a Friday and it not be busy? Its also the weekend after 4th of July I can purchase a Fast Lane pass but I don't want to spend 90$.

I usually go on weekdays because most people work on weekdays. Weekends would probably be more packed but this weekend Their railroad CP&LE RR is celebrating their 50th anniversary and they have engine house tours and a ribbon cutting so it's going to be packed

You're talking about the two days immediately following the Fourth of July. Being that Cedar Point is a destination park, I would expect lots of people to take Friday off work to create a four-day weekend and spend that weekend at CP. Fast Lane Plus will probably be mandatory both days if you want to get a reasonable number of rides in, and even with FLP you may still face waits of a half hour to an hour. My advice would be to pick a different weekend if at all possible, because that one is just going to be crowded as hell.

EDIT: Sorry, I got confused. See the next two posts and ignore this.

Uh, see the topic title. 12-13 July is a week later.

Will still likely be very busy though.

I missed that. I just read the OP, which said "the weekend after 4th of July", which since the 4th is a Thursday this year, would technically mean the 5th and 6th. So I was confused by that.

Carry on! :)

You can change the title. Edit your original post. The title can be edited from the original (and only original) post.

More specifically, on the non-mobile version, after clicking edit, you have to click "Use Full Editor". Only then can you edit the title.

• Like 1