Delirium

Coasterfan

• 2 weeks later...

The park wasn't busy today... I walked on Drop Zone during my break. And while we're talking about Delirium, The footers will be poured this week. The holes have been dug, and the steel rods are in place. one of them is less then 20 feet from Ice Cream Zone... they tore up part of our service area... there's 4 footers, i saw that from DZ. oddly enough, the ride is very close to the edge of the KC footprint... you'd expect it to be in the middle... so i think there's going to be a path behind slingshot and stuff. hurry up and wait i guess. also, the part of the sidewalk leading up to the festhaus is going to be torn down, it is marked.

First off, is this avatar on the PKIU Forums or is it seperate? If it's seperate, then most likely you would have to find a site to host it off of. The avatar and sig pic was made fron some dudes from another forum that i go to. They host it, i link it. That's my best guess. Host it on a website is my advice. cool.gif

~Shadow~