Easy Payment plan

Bbmjwilson

Do you know if I make a payment Early if that counts for the month I'm in or if they still take a payment out on due date too?

If you make a payment early, I believe you have to contact the park or do it at the park not 100% sure on this, but they will take the payment out on the original day as well. The payments come out on the assigned day until the total of the purchase is paid off.

• 10 months later...

I'm hoping someone may be able to help me. On Kings Islands mobile wknow more aknow te I saw that there are "easy pay" options available. I'm very excited about the possibility of being able to utilize this!!! I'm a single mother and a full-time nursing student so the availability to pay all up front isn't an option for me which is what prevented me from getting them in the past. I'm unable to find information about the easy pay plan in the website. I'm wanting to know more details such as is it 6 payments of the total amount of your order.. before it after taxes? Does it come it of your checking account? Do you pay more to use this service... Like a service charge? Do you make your first payment at the time you order them?Do you get to pick the days you make the payment? If anyone knows answers to any of these questions or can direct where to find them I would be very appreciative!!

I know with my plan it is 6 payments of 31 taken from my account on the same day I initially purchased my Platinum Pass. For example I bought my pass on the 26th, so each pmt is taken out on the 26th of the month. There is a service fee of 5 dollars on the first payment only. The first payment is due the day of purchase. Hope this helped! :)

• Like 1

A service fee of $5.99 applies to all online orders, whether you use a payment plan or not. There is no additional charge for the payment plan.

Payment plans are only available though the desktop (Flash) web store. This means that you must use a desktop/laptop computer, not a phone or tablet. The payment plan is presented as an option when making your purchase.

The payment is deducted each month from the credit/debit card you use at the time of purchase. You can log in and change your payment information at any time. If your payment is ever declined, your pass(es) immediately become deactivated until your account is current.

This year, the processing fee doesn't apply to vouchers for food, Dinosaurs Alive!, or parking. It does apply to admission, including season passes and Fast Lane.

As always, using a park employee's time or allowing Kroger to take a commission is completely free.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...