Anyone still have a 2011 Park Map?

homestar92

So, I collect park maps for every amusement park I go to, and every season I go. I was going through my collection and I realized that I'm missing a 2011 Kings Island map. Does anyone have a spare that I could buy off of you or the knowledge to point me where to look?

So, I collect park maps for every amusement park I go to, and every season I go. I was going through my collection and I realized that I'm missing a 2011 Kings Island map. Does anyone have a spare that I could buy off of you or the knowledge to point me where to look?

I can point you to a map. There, knowledge.

• Like 1

Since it's not worth starting a new thread and others are posting that they have some as well, I'll add this.

I collect maps in the same way that the OP does, and am missing both 2010 and 2011 KI maps. Does anyone have both that they could send me? Obviously free would be best, but I'm willing to pay a small amount for them if needed. Let me know if you have both.

Yeah, I already PM'ed Department 47. I grab extras now. So in a few years when someone's looking for a KI map from 2013 or beyond, I can hook them up. Or 2013 Cedar Point maps. I have bunches of those.

EDIT:
Now, if anyone has Disney MGM Studios from 2004 or Camp Snoopy (the one in the Mall of America) from 2003, I'd pay decent money for those. Those are the others that I'm missing from my collection.

• Like 3

I have about 20 or 30 in my junk drawer. They're in good condition too.

I also have at least 20 of 2011 Haunt maps, 2012 Haunt maps, 2012 regular season maps, 2012 CP maps, and 2013 CP maps

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I also have at least 20 of 2011 Haunt maps, 2012 Haunt maps, 2012 regular season maps, 2012 CP maps, and 2013 CP maps

I'll take a 2011,and a 2011 haunt map.

Would you like a large Coke with that?

• Like 3

The only way I'd be willing to give someone a map would be at a meetup, so if you happen be at the KIC Closing Day meetup, I would be glad too. I wouldn't want to give my address via return address if I were to send it to you.

• Like 1