Info On 3rd Ride

SML828

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Changing course of topic from rodents...

"Imagine being caught in the heart of a storm, hurtling through the air out of control. One moment suspended upside down, the next moment rushing face-first toward the ground then nearly upside down again … all in seconds. Experience the power of Delirium, one of several new attractions to debut at Paramount’s Kings Island in 2003."

From the Delirium description on PKI.com...does 3 constitute as several?

Several, according to the Webster's Dictionary, is being more than one or two, but not many; seperate. lol So I guessing they got more minor attractions like shows and other stalls throughtout the park, maybe not huge attractions like delrium or the Scooby doo ride. But i coudl be wrong so don't quote me on that please. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

You won't be seeing floorless trains on Top Gun anytime in the near future. Hopefully never, I don't think we should change it if it ain't broke. I know, I know, it was broke, but I mean don't change it if it is still a cool ride, which in my opinion its an awsome coaster, just could be longer.

Yeah Spongebob in 3D is the 3rd....I dunno what to think about pki getting a coaster because look PKI has had that Golden Ticket for there Kids area 2 years running now i dont think PKI is gonna just let it go they have the BEST KIDS area ever! i love and hate to say this it will prob be themed to NICK...something for adults and kids....i personally think pki will indeed get the Flying super saturator at some point of nick centrals life!...and on the other side we could get a new coaster for us thrill seekers and get some new stuff for nick central who knows? biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

The water park is due for something new. Its been since about '98 or something like that when they got Wipeout Beach and added the wave pool. I know last year they replaced some of the slides but you would have never noticed unless you worked in the park and saw them tear out the old fiberglass tubes and put in the new.

The wave pool wasn't added in '98, it was added in '97. The only thing added in '98 was wipeout beach. In all honesty, WW's wave pool is way too small as in compariosn to ther parks around. I wish they would make it bigger, with decent waves.

WAH? A FLYING SUPER SATURATOR was in servey in decemeber? umm the flying super saturator is themed to nick!would they still theme it to nick in water works? the one in carowinds is themed to nick and its in there waterpark...but pkis water works in kinda far off from nick central and hbland....yeah were due for something new in water works! water works rules i like the lazy river!!!! biggrin.gif

WAH? A FLYING SUPER SATURATOR was in servey in decemeber? umm the flying super saturator is themed to nick!would they still theme it to nick in water works? the one in carowinds is themed to nick and its in there waterpark...but pkis water works in kinda far off from nick central and hbland....yeah were due for something new in water works! water works rules i like the lazy river!!!! biggrin.gif

just because we get a soaker coaster doesnt mean it has to be themed to Nick. It is a great idea though. Water Works does need some more thrilling stuff! I rarely go there, but if they got a soaker coaster, I'd be there everyday! Just another part of the park to visit!

I heard an interesting rumor today about the third mystery attraction. A lady who works for Roto Rooter told me that PKI hired them to build a giant toilet shaped water slide at Waterworks. It looks like a giant toilet and the guests slide in cirular motions until they slide "down the drain". The water slide even has sound effects to sound like a real toilet flush.

Anybody believe me or do you think I'm making this up?

I heard an interesting rumor today about the third mystery attraction. A lady who works for Roto Rooter told me that PKI hired them to build a giant toilet shaped water slide at Waterworks. It looks like a giant toilet and the guests slide in cirular motions until they slide "down the drain". The water slide even has sound effects to sound like a real toilet flush.

Anybody believe me or do you think I'm making this up?

dont believe you, but its sounds cool and hilarious!!!

I don't believe you! Only because you have the wrong year. Its the third ride for 2004. They are one upping Holiday Worlds Zinga and the where the slide ends in a funnel. Here the slide will end in a toilet and you will swirl round and round then down the hole.

HEHE. I can see it now. The ride breaks down and you hear the whole line of hill-jacks yelling "Just jiggle the handle!"