Kings Island Trip Report...6/24/13...

lance99

Went with my girlfriend as she has been nagging me to go to Kings Island since the opening for 2013.

I have been dealing with my mother being in a nursing home and until today...was unable to go.

That along with my working varied shifts kept us from getting together.

Anyway...we got there just after a rainstorm came through Mason, Ohio.

After check in at the front gate (where I ran into someone I used to work with in admissions), we went and saw the Ed Alonzo show.

That show to me...I had seen once before...leaves something to be desired. I like magic...but, that is more a show for kids.

After that show we rode white water canyon and we both got soaked.

After cooling off we walked and walked and walked some more and went and rode the Kings Island Railroad from Losantaville station to Soak City and back.

Then because I am afraid of swings...she rode the swings by herself...and then we rode boo blasters together.

When we left we were both tired and hungry...so after we got back we went out for pizza.

Also I got a new souveiner mug and had the question....last year, I bought the 40th anniversary cup and could only use it once.

Will this year's cup still be able to be used in 2014?.

Thanks for the report.

Also I got a new souveiner mug and had the question....last year, I bought the 40th anniversary cup and could only use it once.

Will this year's cup still be able to be used in 2014?.

Ask the park... in 2014. :)

• Like 1