Pictures

mars1825

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the disign of it and it looks like a first-grader designed it. Its just so simple looking. The lights could make or break it. Just hope they are as good as they are at CW. Look at ride loke The Monster and The Scrambler. They might not look to good during the day but they change at night!

The original rendering of Delirium has lights all over the frame and the arm. This will probably be the major difference in appearance compared to Psyclone which only has lights shining on the frame. Remember Psyclone was the first of its kind and I'm sure Kings Island will have an improved ride.

If they were going to do a jungle theme, it would have to go in another area of the park, like octoberfest, or rivertown. It just wouldn't fit AZ. I think they will probably theme it with some sort of action theme, just like the rest of AZ. Hopefully, this will be the last thing they are going to cram into that area, and then they can focus on making new areas.

King Cobra was built when Action Zone was called adventure village. The Wild Animal Safari and Amazon Falls, now Congo Falls, were also apart of this area. King Cobra and was not rethemed to fit into Action Zone; however, Amazon Falls received a new name (Congo Falls) to fit the movie theming.

I like its rides too, but I don't like the fact that every path in there is a deadend. They should have at least made the paths loop around behind the Xtreme Skyflyer and Congo Falls, and somehow intersect with the paths for TG and SOB. it is a real pain to walk from Face/Off, all the way back to the water tower, then turn left, and head for TG and SOB. I think that AZ is also the only part of the park that has two restroom buildings, one not 100ft from the other.

This might be true, I heard from someone at the park that they are taking the path that is back in the AZ and taking it around in between the sob and taking it up the side of The Racer and connecting it to the FOF path. I hope this is true it will help with the flow in that area. ANY ONE ELSE hear anything like that!

If thats true, then path is going to have to have major elevation changes, as the area near AZ is very hilly, and it flattens out, as you ge down around Racer/FoF. I'm not sure the park is gonna wind the path between all the various rides that are in between AZ and FoF, not to mention, trying to find a place for that path to enter AZ would be a pain in and of itself, since most of AZ is already filled with something.

If Top Gun is gone... it could be a bridge or something.... I'm sure there's something in the works. Or maybe they stack up Action Zone on purpose, to attract people to Ice Cream Zone. I was thinking that maybe the path would be the one that goes under the AE queue... it could make it to FOF with little problem. I'd watch for that.

Yeah but the more colors you have mixed together, with intersting designs, the more people are attracted to it. People don't like things that are just one color, thats why most things are multicolored. Just due to the simple fac that more people are drawn to it.

I think that is because it was hand drawn, and somebody scanned it in, at a low resolution. I think that if you thinka bout the colors, the yellow, red and blue will look really good, once the ride is installed and finsihed. I think the checkerboard looks cool. Whoever said it looks 80's is right, but the 80's were cool. Really cool.

I agree that when Delerium is complete and running, those colors will look absolutely amazing. Just imagine walking towards AZ in Coney Mall then seeing a bright blue, yellow, and red tower and ring of people flying through the air at 130 feet. That will be a sight to behold.