Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at WDW

That's changed then since I was there last in April. I hope the Magic Band rollout happens soon. I dont think it will be as bad as some are saying. Disney keeps saying it wont supersede the regular fastpass, just that you can make advance reservations for 3 attractions. Just a way to spread more people around the park evenly.

same for me, but Disney isnt dumb enough to kill the goose that laid the golden egg. I dont forsee the Magicband replacing fastpass. Now, for purchases and restaurant reservations, it's great! Sync w your smartphone or a kiosk at the park and voila--off you go.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I will keep an eye out for it to be included in the FP+ selections if it officially opens before my trip. On a side note, I noticed that the Frozen meet n greet at the MK is now a FP+ option, but not surprisngly, was all out of advance reservations for each day I'm there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed! it looks like a tweener coaster between Barnstormer and BTMR. For those visiting the park 5/28 or after, FP + is now available to book for the ride. However, their website has been seeing huge traffic, so be patient if doing so.

• Like 2

I love rides like this. I was one of the first people in line for Ariel's Undersea Adventure when I was in the park last year and I'm a 33 year old male. My wife and I are going back down in October and if we make it to the Magic Kingdom, I'll be happily waiting to ride this one as well!

• Like 2

I love rides like this. I was one of the first people in line for Ariel's Undersea Adventure when I was in the park last year and I'm a 33 year old male. My wife and I are going back down in October and if we make it to the Magic Kingdom, I'll be happily waiting to ride this one as well!

IF?? You can't go to WDW and not go to MK! On my trips, I always allot about 40-50% of my time just to MK :) That's like going to Goldstar or Skyline and ordering a salad!

• Like 3