Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at WDW

I love rides like this. I was one of the first people in line for Ariel's Undersea Adventure when I was in the park last year and I'm a 33 year old male. My wife and I are going back down in October and if we make it to the Magic Kingdom, I'll be happily waiting to ride this one as well!

Hoping to go in October as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active using Tapatalk

I love rides like this. I was one of the first people in line for Ariel's Undersea Adventure when I was in the park last year and I'm a 33 year old male. My wife and I are going back down in October and if we make it to the Magic Kingdom, I'll be happily waiting to ride this one as well!

IF?? You can't go to WDW and not go to MK! On my trips, I always allot about 40-50% of my time just to MK :) That's like going to Goldstar or Skyline and ordering a salad!

Well....we were just down there last November (we took at detour on our honeymoon) to specifically go to Magic Kingdom. This year though, we might only get one day at Disney since we're going hit up Universal also. So we're thinking of trying to do one of the parks that we don't see much of like Epcot or Hollywood Studios. I'm going to try to push for an extra day at Disney so we can do Magic Kingdom, but we'll see!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. That ride looks fantastic, at least to my never-truly-been-to-Disney-or-Universal-except-via-YouTube eyes. I LOVE the looks of the theming. The balancing buckets look like cartoon physics transported to the real world--it doesn't even seem like an animatronic.

Now, like any good enthusiasts, it's time to split hairs: is it a suspended coaster, or is it a standard sit-down? :D

• Like 2