Scooby Doo & The Haunted Castle

fyrfyter

In all honesty, I want to know who is actually excited about riding Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle?

It may sound silly, but I am 23 years old, and I rode the one at Para. Carowinds, and it was really neat. Its like a shooter video game that you get to ride on and it doesn't cost extra like other PKI games. That and its fun to see just how good of a shot you really are, when it counts against ghosts!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Get over it. Scooby Doo draws crowds and that is what the park is all about. I think Scobby will be lots of fun, because in all honesty, it will be one of the longest rides in the park, and it will also be the only shooting gmae in the park, that is included with the price of admission. Nothing like a ride that is also a game, and an entertaining one at that.

I edited your post DanielRadsgirl. Your comment about Scooby was not family appropriate. Anyways, Scooby is going to be what draws in the money and it will have a long line. Anyways what do you mean you can't tell the girl you babysit anything you rode when you were her age. Last time I checked there were about 25 other kids rides (maybe less, just a guess)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm 31 years old with an MBA - and I'm very excited about riding Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle. Though I must admit that for my 30th birthday I had my wife take me to the live Scooby Doo show at the Taft Theater in Cincinnati and we were the only folks there w/o kids. *L*

However, I will ride Scooby MUCH LESS OFTEN than I did Phantom Theater because the lines will be SUPER long - whereas I always walked right on to PT - that was its charm and I rode it 3 times every visit. If I have to wait, I'd rather ride The Beast or FoF than a Haunted Castle. Sorry Scooby. Yes, I am super excited about riding SDATHC, but won't ride it that often in 2003 because of the lines.

Edited by italianchef

WAH?? Flouecent paint! Scooby-Doo and the Haunted Castle will have Floecent Paint? were would they put it? i have Question thats been Buggin me alright here it is You all know where the glasswindow was and there were ghosts doing there thing for example it showed Ghosts sitting in the balcony and it showed all of ghosts doing magic and such ? how are they gonna theme that to Scooby? unsure.gif