Scooby Doo & The Haunted Castle

fyrfyter

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Scooby Doo and the haunted castle is so gonna be a blast man i cant wait to ride it! and thanks for answering my Question so the glass window with all the ghosts is no longer there? i would have thought they would theme that to scooby like an outside window to a graveyard or something! ph34r.gif

I will probably ride it once just to say I did. I am 20 years old so it does not intrest me very much. -adam12

Hey Adam12 iam 20 and i dont care what People Think of me i mean so what you and i grew up i dont know bout you but i still gonna love the Things i grew up with and that Scooby Do and the Flintstones i gonna ride this Haunted castle ride Everydarn Day!

mad.gif

Yes it is thats why i LOVE PKI only 24 days til Spring! by the way Dino2003 i like how you just let every thing hang out your 20 and i will be that way i know i will! iam never gonna give up my cartoons!And i wonder how long the line for the Castle will be in the summer Hopfully Not to long ! i wonder if the Castle will be as huge as they say in will be?! biggrin.gif

Nah iam sure PKI will keep some Scooby rides hes popular and he's Bring in the Money for PKI and hey will all that money coming in...New Coaster in 2004~!and even if they dont or lose a contract Six Flags will have him there with rides themed to him....i dunno if USF took out the funtasic world of Hanna-Berbara or not but i know Scooby and Fred and the jestons, Yogi bear Roamed around that ride if its still open i dunno if there still there?! biggrin.gif

I hate to say it but your right scooby will be great to me because thats my thing a heavily themed Scooby ride is all i need and have wanted for sooo long! but thats not what i was gonna say MIB is Awsome every where you looj there is something in your face...now the only thing that could beat that MIB ride is Buzzlight interactive ride NOWthat what i call themein!!!! cool.gifblink.gif

Men In Black is at Universal and the Disney Imagineers were not involved.

Never-the-less, Scooby will be terrific for PKI since it is a seasonal park. It will be the hit of 2003.

Trying to compare a seasonal park like PKI to a year-round park like Universal is like comparing apples to oranges. Obviously Disney and Universal have the edge on detail, but that is to be expected with the crowds and money they rake in.

Shaggy

I cant waitl til opening DAY!!! man THIS winter has been the wickedest! iam so sick of all the ice and Snow!!! 23 days til Spring man i cant wait to Check out Scooby and the Haunted Castle!!! how dark will it be while your waiting in line? i hope its not like FOF its kinda hard to see where your going! huh.gifblink.gif