Scooby Doo & The Haunted Castle

fyrfyter

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it will be Dark inside the Castle with lots of glowing things!and from what i hear things will pop out at you while you waiting in line! iwonder if you will be able to get your Picture with Scooby!and PKI_guy I KNOW you didnt mean any thing ya just wanted to know perfectly understandable! blink.gif

TV? i dunno i never rode the enchanted Voyage....i rode it when it was themed to the Smurfs i remember a Huge Bulidingand long walk way that you had to walk up and then waited and go into a boat and wacthed the Smurfs...i think the Smurf ride was themed to the seasons of the year like Winter,Spring,Fall,Summer....and i remember a small waterfall you went down when Gargamel the wizard was after the Smurfs....good ol days sad.gif

Thats a bad link...There was a TV? i dont remember...i remember the Smurfs but not a TV...OR are you talking about the Enchanted Voyage when the park opened that i think was themed to the Flintstones,Jetsons,Scooby-Doo,HuckleBerry hound,Yogi Bear....i think iam not for sure ~~~ ya he was freeky...Creepin a Bit!!!

Edited by Scooby_Doo

A few years after they took out the smurfs, our family traveled to another paramount park. I don't remember which one. While we were riding the train, we saw all of the old smurfs set up along the train route. I am not sure if they are still there. It might be worth investigating if someone really wants to take a trip down memory lane.

Scooby Doo will be PKI'S MIB i know the Haunted Castle will have Crowds i wonder what The Haunted Castle will look like at night? i bet it will be Pretty Spooky...And for the Smurfs Ride you Entered the line and that took you to where you get into the boats and that lead into a cave and well you seen Smurfs! smile.gifph34r.gif

Same here.. i loved the Smurfs to bad there gone for now...yeah on the other Forum i am on they where Talking a Bout a Live-Action Smurfs movie Being made for Summer 2004 or 2005 yup the Smurfs are gonna be CGI!MYBE PKI will bring em back doubt it but can a guydream! biggrin.gifph34r.gif

Edited by Dino2003

Yeah i started that...i started it because its TRUE! they are makin a live-action movie based on the cartoon the smurfs themsevles will indeed be CGI...i read it on a Movies coming soon site New Line is looking for an actor to play Gargamel it should be in theaters by summer or Christmas 2005...and they making a Thundercats Movie...AND as for Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle i wonder if the Scooby theme song will be played or the PT music or both MAN i gonna miss not having to wait in line!!!!! biggrin.gif

That would be so cool if they made a Thundercats movie. I watched that stuff all the time. My momma use to record it for me when I was little and I still have the tapes around here somewhere. I also found this Thundercats t-shirt. But its way too small. Every once in a while you can see Thundercats on the Boomerang channel. cool.gif

• 4 weeks later...