Bubba-Gump Shrimp Company...

Koaster King

The Subway will not suck. We have had some of our management out working in area subways recently. Since Subway is the fastest growing food chain in America we decided to jump on board and get one. From what I've been told we will serve more than just 6" subs, so both 6" and 12". Also, they haven't decided yet if we will do any hot subs or not.

For those sad that Sweet Tooth will be closed, don't worry you can get Ice Cream across the street at It's Fried along with Funnel Cakes all day long. No, that doesn't mean Street Funnel will close, they will still be there just only open in the afternoon like they currently have operated.

Edited by beastfreak

Oh yeah, forgot to mention All Star. Yeah, All Star used to make subs. That stand will no longer be All Star yet again. (That stand changes names all the time)

The park did some research and found an Asian food company that was also at Six Flags Worlds of Adventure. They will be taking over the location of All Star this year obviously with a name change.

Yeah, you're right - Mexican Cantina.. that's been gone since mid 90's - good stuff though... I'm guessing they created Skyline Express there to replace the International Street Skyline that went away in favor of All Star.. not many remember that!

PKI did have a Mexican-ish concessionaire in this year across from the International Showplace, I forget what it was called, and I'm guessing it was just as memorable for everyone else...

Pop companies can't say anything because they are only liscenced for the branches the company owns, and since the Subway at KI is not owned by Subway, Pepsi can't do anything.

Look at Skyline. In Kings Island they serve Coke, any other Skyline in Cincinnati serves Pepsi.

Oh yeah, remember those fun pop cups through out the park that blast "Coke" down your throat. Well.... no more. Most people who go to KI or other Paramount parks are not aware that Paramount has other parks through out the country, thus start looking for the Paramount Parks logo along with each individual park logo on more items this year, including pop cups, fry containers, hamburger boats (the containers you get your burger in), as well as the dining packets you use in the picnic grove.

There is one thing that I have been pondering about Delirium, ok everyone knows the Satelite rides at carnivals and Coney Island ... well the force gets pushed into you thus making some people more Nausious than others (Im one of them). Well since Delirium has an outward disk the force will go with us not against us... do you think that it will indue bad Nausia? ph34r.gif

I don't think Delirium spins fast enough to have this effect on people. I am not sure how fast those satellites spin, but they have to spin enough, to create centrifugal force, and push you against the sides. I am thinking that Delirium spins much slower than this, and that the swinging will help your body ignore any forces the spinning will put on you.

• 1 month later...

Any food sub-contractor, such as LaRosa's or Skyline, is in a contract with PKI to serve the food that they have a trademark on. The cola companies that they are affiliated with are an internal matter. Hence, any food merchant at PKI will provide the food that they have a trademark for and can legally only serve the soft drink(s) that their contract with PKI allows. Hence..........Coke is it at PKI.

Edited by italianchef