Coasting for Kids?

fanofFirehawk

I have been reading up on the coasting for kids event, and I and another user, whom I will leave anonymous at the time, are very interested in such event. I realize there may be very little info on next year. I have been searching the world wide web in of this information that of when, and where you sign up. So if anyone has any inside info about it, or I am just plain blind, please notify me either via posting on this thread which I will be following or pm me.

Also along with that above does anyone know when they usually begin the registration or announce the beginning of registration, I would really like to know.

Thanks, fanofFirehawk

• Like 1

Also, generally the event is held the first full weekend of June on the Sunday.

Correction: Second Sunday in June. Though it has only been on that date for two years; in 2011 it was in late July. So I would say to plan for June 8, 2014, but allow for the possibility that it may change.

• Like 1

Also, generally the event is held the first full weekend of June on the Sunday.

Correction: Second Sunday in June. Though it has only been on that date for two years; in 2011 it was in late July. So I would say to plan for June 8, 2014, but allow for the possibility that it may change.

Oops! You are correct.