Going alone to Kings Island

TeTe27

I decided that I'm going to take this solo trip this Friday. I should have fun! You all have given me the confidence to do this.I Didn't realize how many people do solo trips and almost enjoy it just as much as being with people! Time for some ME time! :D

• Like 11

I decided that I'm going to take this solo trip this Friday. I should have fun! You all have given me the confidence to do this.I Didn't realize how many people do solo trips and almost enjoy it just as much as being with people! Time for some ME time! :D

Well if you want to I am more than willing to meet up with ya. My current coaster buddy is working this weekend. I don't have class on Friday and I am looking for something to do. I would be willing to PM you my # if need be.

• Like 3

I live 20 mins from Cedar Point, and I have the plat. pass, and I go there by myself pretty much ALL THE TIME. Not very many of my friends have a pass, and I just have great memories of the point from when I was a kid, and it doesn't bother me that i go by myself. I just like walking, sometimes I don;t even ride any rides. Maybe take in a show or two ( i love live entertainment, as I'm a musician). IT is fun when my friends go, but it doesn't really bother me. I am going down to KI this weekend by myself! Gonna camp out at a campground about 8 miles from KI, BY MYSELF. So...don't let it bother you. Heck, maybe I'll bump into you at the park!! HAHA!!

• Like 6

When I lived close to KI, I used to go there after work by myself sometimes just to hang out. I'd mostly people watch, play a game or two, take pics, shop for souvinirs, eat Skyline, see a show. It was actually relaxing and a great way to decompress after work. I loved it!

I seldom rode anything on those visits. I got more enjoyment seeing others reactions as they came off of rides. Try it sometime, sit by a ride exit and listen and watch the people coming off. It's HIGHLY entertaining!

Shaggy

• Like 7

My first solo trip was awesome. Started out as a waterpark/kids day on Wednesday. Because of the rain though, that didn't really happen. I really didn't want to miss out on one of the least crowded days of the year so I stayed behind. I'm really glad I did. Just as my wife was leaving the rides started back up. I think it was about 3:00. I got in about 35 rides total. It didn't feel awkward at all. Nobody noticed or looked at me weird. I even got the chance to ride FoF with the lights on because I struck up a conversation with the ride op. Something I wouldn't have done if I was with someone else. I will definitely be making more solo trips next year.

• Like 6