7/6/13 Park Power Outage

HTCO

Got off Diamondback, the train that I was just on got stuck 1/2 to 3/4 of the way up the lift. Sat there for a good 15-20 minutes or so.

I also heard it may have been a power surge as well. The Beast was also down when I went over after DB started cycling empty trains.

Yep, not all ride were affected. All of Action Zone minus Delirium went down, and most of the coasters went down with the exception of a few! But KI did a great job on getting all the affected rides up and running again pretty quickly.

I do know they had to manually lower Invertigo from the second lift hill down to the base of the hill and evack the riders off, then they must had to pull the train back up to the top and release it so it could have gotten back to the station.

Firehawk was down, at the final break waiting to go back into the station, the red train I believe was stuck and the yellow train didn't even make it back into the station all the way.

A lot of rides were down for the most part.

People who got stuck on Invertigo got a free Fast Lane and pizza (a bunch of kids were yelling it).

That's all I know. Still a great day to ride rides. Rain had an effect on the crowd

If that's true, I hope it wasn't a free Fast Lane for that night? Cause they were no need for a Fast Lane yesterday at ALL! In that last 2 hours we watched the Fireworks from the top of the tower, rode Flight Deck, Invertigo, Adventure Express, Racer, Vortex x2, and The Beast x2. So that will tell you how dead the park was!