Holiday World: Rock The World

Holiday World will be hosting their 2nd annual Rock The World Christian Music Festival on August 24th.

Headlining the event this year will be Switchfoot. Kutless, Audio Adrenaline (new lineup with Kevin Max) and Adam Cappa are also playing, along with some local/regional bands. See http://www.holidayworld.com/RocktheWorld for more info and to buy tickets.

I'm hoping I can make it to the show this year. I wanted to go last year as well, but ended up not having the finances to do it.

• Like 1

Does HW have an ampetheater suited for this? How does that work out?

^They put a temp stage up like for lollapalooza or other outdoor concerts. They used the land that is covered by Hyena Falls last year. I would assume they would use the land around there for this year's show.

I was wondering the same thing,, Their music stage in the park by 4th of July is not very big if I remember correctly!

Does HW have an ampetheater suited for this? How does that work out?

^They put a temp stage up like for lollapalooza or other outdoor concerts. They used the land that is covered by Hyena Falls last year. I would assume they would use the land around there for this year's show.

I was wondering the same thing,, Their music stage in the park by 4th of July is not very big if I remember correctly!

Having seen a show on said stage today, I'd hazard a guess that it only has seating for about 15% as many people as the International Showplace at KI. So yeah, it's pretty small.