What ride would you not ride at Kings island.

CP&LERR Fan

I would pretty much go on anything at Kings Island if I could, if it were free and had no line. Now, start doing upcharges and build a line up to some point, and you'll eventually even have me saying "SCREW DIS!" to even The Beast at Night...though it's like a $20 upcharge and 5-hour line combined to make me say that. :P

WindSeeker and Firehawk kind of freak me out. With WindSeeker I feel like there is nothing between me and the ground all those stories below my feet. With Firehawk, the few times I did ride it, I felt like I was slipping out. I like rides with a secondary harness system. I like my lap bar and my seat belt lol. I know it's probably a psychological thing, but hey, whatever makes me feel safe, right?

• Like 1

Slingshot. Something about entering/exiting while attached to cables at maximum tension freaks me out, though someone could probably convince me to ride it with them anyway.

As for Cedar Point, I won't ride Mine Ride (no room for my knees) or Thunder Canyon (I can think of better ways to get drenched in Lake Erie water).

Slingshot. Boring as hell and not worth the money.

Here is my answer kitty rides! What's yours?

So like, rides involving cats or kittens or perhaps with a feline theme? Not sure if KI has any of those ;)

Holiday World's new teacups are kitty-themed. You won't ride those? :P

• Like 3