What ride would you not ride at Kings island.

CP&LERR Fan

I have certain rides where I have my obligatory rides on, but I try to avoid Vortex at all cost. I can not handle that coaster more than a couple times per year. If it rode like Tennessee Tornado at Dollywood, I would ride that baby all DAY.

I will ride Vortex if others want to, but I prefer to sit it out.

I can handle Invertigo. I like to ride it at least once each time I go.

The only ride that I have not ridden that is currently operating (that I am allowed to ride) is Skyflyer. I won a BOGO coupon for Skyflyer at one of those wheel spiner whatchamacallits, and I have not used it yet. I need someone to pull the cord for me!

I invision myself at the top like this....

Ride Op: "3.... 2.... 1.... fly."

Me: "Nope."

SOOOO, anyone wanna pull my cord? :wacko:

• Like 3

I cant think of any rides that I wont ride.... Oh wait...

Drop Tower....Sure I haven't rode it, but I rode a 'pathetic version' of it at a fair, and it was really unpleasant. So why would I want to ride a much bigger one? I don't like not-knowing when im going to fall....and its straight down. Im not to big on it, but, that's just me though.

I have certain rides where I have my obligatory rides on, but I try to avoid Vortex at all cost. I can not handle that coaster more than a couple times per year. If it rode like Tennessee Tornado at Dollywood, I would ride that baby all DAY.

The only ride that I have not ridden that is currently operating (that I am allowed to ride) is Skyflyer. I won a BOGO coupon for Skyflyer at one of those wheel spiner whatchamacallits, and I have not used it yet. I need someone to pull the cord for me!

I'd pull the cord for you, but I won't be back to the park until sometime in August.

I cant think of any rides that I wont ride.... Oh wait...

Drop Tower....Sure I haven't rode it, but I rode a 'pathetic version' of it at a fair, and it was really unpleasant. So why would I want to ride a much bigger one? I don't like not-knowing when im going to fall....and its straight down. Im not to big on it, but, that's just me though.

You can know when you're going to drop if you know a little trick.

Once you are all the way at the top, you will hear a "clunk" sound. The drop begins six seconds after that clunk.

• Like 2

Ther rides ive never ridden are Drop Tower because I have a fear of falling and Slingshot not worth my money and looks dangerous to me.

Would you ride a dive coaster?

Yep I would.

I'm there with you! Drop Tower scares the crap out of me, but I will ride Sheikra and Griffon all day long!

:rolleyes: I think your talking about the woodstock whirlybirds? My four year old is over it but the two year old still loves it. I try to get it in early before the line and the heat hits. It turns into an oven in there. Yeah, that's the one ride I always hope she doesn't take notice. " You want to ride the whirlybirds? How about we get some blue ice cream!" Works every time! :P

Thanks, yes I meant the whirlybirds. If you can walk right on, they're tolerable, but since we general go in the evenings, while the lines for most other rides in Planet Snoopy are fairly quick, that lone moves agonzingly slow.

Hate the lines for flying ace arial chase as well, but at least the ride is pretty fun; there's nothing redeeming about the whirlybirds.

• Like 1

^Same here!

I second what ohiocolts said; I'll ride anything and everything. I'm very flexible when it comes to rides.

On Vortex, I usually can't get my restraint to get another click down, so there is a lot of room between my body and the restraint, which makes the 1st drop amazing.

That also happens with me, although I've had a few occasions when it clicked yet another time (so it held me in tighter) but the ride is still a lot of fun. When that happens, I always think "Dang it! That last click got me again!" :P

• Like 1

I've had a few occasions when it clicked yet another time (so it held me in tighter) but the ride is still a lot of fun. When that happens, I always think "Dang it! That last click got me again!" :P

This happened to me on the Blue Racer when I went Tuesday. Somewhere between the first drop and the turnaround hill, my lap bar clicked once more and it held my right leg in really tightly (which was somewhat painful).

And to answer the question of what I won't ride? I'll ride anything. :)

• Like 1

I'll ride everything. I love Firehawk and Vortex (especially in 7-1). On Vortex, I usually can't get my restraint to get another click down, so there is a lot of room between my body and the restraint, which makes the 1st drop amazing.

I usually do the same with Diamondback! Such a great way to ride!

I would! I loveee skyflyer! (:

• Like 1

Lets see. I've now rode every thrill ride, most flats, no kiddies (obviously), so that leave Eiffel Tower. I absolutely hate being in that elevator because they put so many people in it. If you ask the op the weight limit they will tell you they go by capacity, which doesn't help. I'd walk up the stairs, but there's far too many steps. Did I mention I hate just being at the top?