What ride would you not ride at Kings island.

CP&LERR Fan

Xtreme Skyflyer--No way, no how. I know this topic has to do with current rides, but just to mix it up a little bit, I wouldn't do flight commander either if it was still there. I rode it once with somebody who insisted on turning us upside down and keeping us in that position. I did not like that feeling whatsoever.

I would not ride Sling Shot and Drop Tower. I rode Drop Tower once and loved it so I rode it again and loved it and ever since then it's been my least favorite ride. Also I've heard that slingshot is horrible.

This makes no sense...so you rode it and loved it..but now you won't ride it?

• Like 6

I would not ride Sling Shot and Drop Tower. I rode Drop Tower once and loved it so I rode it again and loved it and ever since then it's been my least favorite ride. Also I've heard that slingshot is horrible.

This makes no sense...so you rode it and loved it..but now you won't ride it?
It's a weird ride. I was terrified to get on and ten I loved it and then now I don't want to get on again. Make sense?

I love the Eiffel Tower. Ironically I horrified of Drop Tower and I could care less about WindSeeker

I'm the same way. I've ridden Drop Tower but I really dont like it at all. but I could go up on the Eiffel Tower all day.

I am the absolute opposite....I can do Drop Tower all day/night long...but as soon as I approach the outside of the cage/fence on top of Eiffel Tower...my knees shake! lol

I like being strapped/secured in...when I'm 300 feet in the air :P

Also I keep going on Drop Tower even though it terrifies me LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still scares me....but I keep riding it.

Just for the initial fall....after the first second...or so...you are used to it...and it's just an easy trip down :P

• Like 2