Announcement: You Are Invited!

BoddaH1994

I would normally be working at the park that day but I think I might request to be off for this event! I can get a chance to see everybody and enjoy the day. Even though I can't ride the coasters due to spinal issues with my neck, I can still have fun that day.

• Like 5

^^ You couldn't get Borders, Polaroid, or Atari to return your phone calls?

EDIT: nextpage'd

Circuit City would work too.

Budweiser will sponsor anything :-)

Anywho sounds good gota see if its a day I have my daughter or not

^^ You couldn't get Borders, Polaroid, or Atari to return your phone calls?

EDIT: nextpage'd

Circuit City would work too.

Budweiser will sponsor anything :-)

Anywho sounds good gota see if its a day I have my daughter or not

Why not go for a local sponsor?! I say we ask Swallen's.

I should be there, as long as I can check the scores out every once in awhile. Besides, the Colts game won't be on TV anyway. Sounds like fun!

What part of Ohio do you live in? If the Browns or Bengals don't sell out, the local affiliate has the option to pick any NFL game on the slate. I know there is a website where they list via color coded map, which parts of the US get each NFL game. I'd love to be there, but will be at the Colts-Raiders game in Indy that day (season tix holder since 1984!)

KIC 10th Birthday Bash at Kings Island September 8th!

Featuring appearances by Gordon Bombay himself, Mr. Emilio Estevez and former Reds player David Weathers.

Afterparty at The Cincinnati Gardens. Refreshments provided by RC. Sponsored by Waffle House and Ryan and Ronny's Nice, Sit Down Restaurant!

BoddaH1994 (Ryan) and Gordon Bombay (Ronny) would have wanted it that way...

• Like 3

I should be there, as long as I can check the scores out every once in awhile. Besides, the Colts game won't be on TV anyway. Sounds like fun!

What part of Ohio do you live in? If the Browns or Bengals don't sell out, the local affiliate has the option to pick any NFL game on the slate. I know there is a website where they list via color coded map, which parts of the US get each NFL game. I'd love to be there, but will be at the Colts-Raiders game in Indy that day (season tix holder since 1984!)

The Bengals are on the road in Week 1, so their game will be on TV in the Cincy and Dayton areas regardless of whether it sells out, which means that the Colts will not because both games kick off at the same time and air on the same network (CBS).

Sounds awesome!! Looks like maybe I'll be going to my first KIC event and I'll get to match some names with faces!

I also have a question about the event......

Will people be allowed to go if they became members after a certain date? I was just curious because we could possibly get an overwhelming amount of new members who sign up just so that they can go to the event.......

• Like 1