Announcement: You Are Invited!

BoddaH1994

For all we know this person may not have even been a registered member of this forum. The Starting to Decode 2014 topic was open to everyone. Someone could have just been reading, made a bad decision, and then blamed it on what he/she read here. At this moment we don't know exactly what happened.

• Like 2

Guest KingsIslandPR

If there's enough interest we'll move forward with an outing on September 8 that will revolve around a series of fun activities.

Also, more details to come as we get into the offseason, but keep the weekend before the Super Bowl open.

• Like 29

If there's one post that I would list as the most positive on here within the past few days, this would be one of them.

And I went back and checked Don's post. Looks like he added something. Weekend before Super Bowl is January 28th-29th.

Edited by Andrew
  • Like 4

If there's enough interest we'll move forward with an outing on September 8 that will revolve around a series of fun activities.

Also, more details to come as we get into the offseason, but keep the weekend before the Super Bowl open.

Sounds like an off-season construction tour to me! Did anybody on here go to the one for Gatekeeper and PointBuzz? How was that?

• Like 2

Sounds like an off-season construction tour to me! Did anybody on here go to the one for Gatekeeper and PointBuzz? How was that?

I really hope you are right! Count me in if that's the case!

I did, and it was awesome! If it turns out this is what the event will be in January, then I really hope I can go.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...