You are cordially invited to join us

on the Eighth Day of September,

year of our Lord two thousand thirteen

to celebrate the tenth birthday party of KICentral.com

At Kings Island Amusement Park, Mason, OH

Special activities planned throughout the day

Free with park admission

• Like 24

Happy 10th birthday, KICentral! (Was not expecting this though, honestly... ;) )

Even though I have only been here, for, like, 4 of those years...then again that's still 40% or so of KICentral's lifetime! :P

^
I don't think so, unless you have a season pass...or something...

I'll definitely try to be there!

September 8 was previously listed as a private event (closed to the public) on KI's calendar. It's now listed as a public operating day. Did KICentral have a hand in that scheduling, by any chance?

Just randomly noting: this date is after meteorological summer ends. And for that matter, a reception following an 8:00pm September park close is not during the day.

• Like 3

For the record...I am curious as to what the "Special Activities" planned through the day are. ERT? Beast Backstage Tours? New-for-2014 construction tour? Etc, Etc? Cause if so...this is really, really cool and interesting.

• Like 2

For the record...I am curious as to what the "Special Activities" planned through the day are. ERT? Beast Backstage Tours? New-for-2014 construction tour? Etc, Etc? Cause if so...this is really, really cool and interesting.

Glad you asked. You will be given a meeting time and an approximate ending time, but no activities will be announced until the day of the event.

• Like 2

Glad you asked. You will be given a meeting time and an approximate ending time, but no activities will be announced until the day of the event.

Oh...well thanks. Not 100% sure if I can make it, but I also won't be able to say I can't...so, that's that for now. Would not be suprised if Kings Island threw some awesome stuff like I listed in my OP in...or even announced Project 2014 that day... ;)

You will be given a meeting time and an approximate ending time, but no activities will be announced until the day of the event.

Got to trust that it will be fun.

Shouldn't be too hard, considering that KICentral events have 100% positive reviews. (Maybe 99.7% if YoungStud ever shows up.)

• Like 6