Trucker Arrested at KI

TTD-120-420

This is old news. KI security, KI and Mason police followed through and got the guy. But doesn't mean this couldn't have happened at wal-mart, target or even kroger. He's a predator and I'm sure will not enjoy prison when they find out his charges.

• Like 1

Trust your instincts. If someone creeps you out, shields up! It's okay to inform authorities about someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. They'll use their professional training and skill to observe and, if necessary, engage the individual appropriately.

80% of enthusiasts creeps me out.

• Like 8

Trust your instincts. If someone creeps you out, shields up! It's okay to inform authorities about someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. They'll use their professional training and skill to observe and, if necessary, engage the individual appropriately.

80% of enthusiasts creeps me out.

Only 80%? I'm at about 95%.

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the bump:

MASON —A truck driver who admitted bring a weapon and prescription drugs to Kings Island was sentenced Thursday.

Rodney Grisham was sentenced to 36 months in prison for one count of having weapons under disability and one count of drug possession.

Grisham gets credit for the 129 days he's spent in jail so far.

Grisham was arrested at the park after a visitor complained about Grisham's actions toward his son. Grisham later admitted following and secretly recording children in the park.

Grisham was never indicted on any charges for his behavior in the park, but officers found a shotgun and non-prescribed medication in Grisham's truck in the park's parking lot.

After sentencing, Grisham told WLWT News 5's Karin Johnson that he thought the three-year sentence was excessive.

He told Johnson that he never intended to harm any children.

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/news-warren-county/trucker-sentenced-for-bringing-weapon-drugs-to-kings-island/-/13602148/22855732/-/10045tg/-/index.html#ixzz2jzmxNx71

http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/news-warren-county/trucker-sentenced-for-bringing-weapon-drugs-to-kings-island/-/13602148/22855732/-/10045tg/-/index.html?absolute=true&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=wlwt