Random Personality Poll

Ride On_17

I just wanna pay my bills off - in a right handed or left-handed way. If it means being optimistic or pessimistic, by golly, I'll use my knowledge and imagination and either instruct or be taught on how to get rich enough to do it while still getting that doctorate I've always wanted!

• Like 2

And that other thing? ENFP. In an organization of ESTJ's and ISTJ's. I've learned to speak their language and even "pass" on occasion.

I'm an ISTP. There was actually a thread on the Myers-Briggs personality types on here back in 2010. You can see it here: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23030-personality-test/

• Like 1

Right. Optimist. Imagination. Education. Be taught.

Not understanding something I'm interested in drives me insane. Having the knowledge to imagine the possibilities of how it works is almost as fun as finally figuring it out.

In the Myers-Briggs thread, I was INFP at the time. Having just taken an online version of the test again with a grain of salt, I'm now ENFP. I find that ironic, as I think I'm more introverted now than I ever used to be--even three years ago. If I remember right, I wasn't strongly introverted according to the results. Now, I'm only 11% extroverted.

And that other thing? ENFP. In an organization of ESTJ's and ISTJ's. I've learned to speak their language and even "pass" on occasion.

I'm an ISTP. There was actually a thread on the Myers-Briggs personality types on here back in 2010. You can see it here: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23030-personality-test/

For that matter, I am an INFJ.

Left.

Optimist.

Imagination!!

Education.

Be taught.

Apparently I'm the only lefty who's replied to this topic so far...and quite possibly the only lefty at all.

Edited by VortexBFForever
  • Like 1

Not understanding something I'm interested in drives me insane. Having the knowledge to imagine the possibilities of how it works is almost as fun as finally figuring it out.

In the Myers-Briggs thread, I was INFP at the time. Having just taken an online version of the test again with a grain of salt, I'm now ENFP. I find that ironic, as I think I'm more introverted now than I ever used to be--even three years ago. If I remember right, I wasn't strongly introverted according to the results. Now, I'm only 11% extroverted.

I think you meant now you are only 11% introverted.

Terp, careful reader...

I think you meant now you are only 11% introverted.

Terp, careful reader...

I think the results actually meant 11% extroverted, as in I'm leaning 11% more towards extroversion than introversion. Being equally extroverted and introverted would come across as 0% extroverted, if that makes sense and if I'm interpreting the quiz correctly.

Since some people have shared their results here, I will too.

I'm an ENFJ "Pedagogue: Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others be the best that they can be. 5% of the total population."

That sounds pretty good. However after reading some of the other options, I'd sort of consider myself to be more of an ENTP "Inventor: Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 5% of the total population."

Interesting.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I found this other short online personality test and decided to take it.

http://www.arealme.com/16types/en/?fb_action_ids=662213730492015&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B600239413396171%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Sure enough, I was ENFJ again. However, this site's description went a little more in depth and I really do think it describes me very well:

Giver - Maximizing everyone's potential.

You are passionate, responsible, caring and compassionate. You can keenly perceive the emotions, needs and motivations of other people. You can find the potential of everyone and would like to help them to maximize their potential. You always promote personal development and team growth. You are very sensitive about praise and criticism. You treat everyone loyaly, and have a high social fitness and collaborate with other people well. You are a very infectious leader who can stimulate others well.

ENFJ Celebrity: Martin Luther King, Jr., Civil Rights Activist

• Like 2

A Man of Action - Solving the surrounding problems with a full energy.

You are quite casual and inclusive. You like to solve practical problems and with your solutions having an immediate effect. You feel bored about theory and concept. You hope you could solve a problem with full vigor. For you the current moment with a natural flow is more important. You enjoy every minute when you are with other people. You also enjoy the pleasure and comfort built by a material world. You like to study through practice.

ESTP Celebrity: George W. Bush