New ride idea.

RideWarrior

Yea exactly as devarious said. The long brake run is mroe to do with blocking than jsut for slowing the train down. For it to ahve a three train operation with no MCBR it has to be set up to be able to have two train sitting on the brake run plus space for teh second one to slow down when it comes into it. So while it might look excessive it is for safety and capacity purposes. If they had a shorter break run they could only do a two train operation.

If they had a shorter brake run, it might indeed be a break run.

As an English major and lover of puns and play on words I am furious that you beat me to every punch. I am also wondering if I should have revealed my major since I am sure to be on here after a few adult beverages and make some mistakes...keep them coming he who interprets.

• Like 7

If they had a shorter brake run, it might indeed be a break run.

As an English major and lover of puns and play on words I am furious that you beat me to every punch. I am also wondering if I should have revealed my major since I am sure to be on here after a few adult beverages and make some mistakes...keep them coming he who interprets.

I think he has a program that automatically does that for him.

• Like 4

I personally miss the blue carts that used to roam the park around 2008/2009. They usually had a variety of sodas, but they also had this tasty lemonade in clear plastic cups. It might have been squeezed... not sure. It didn't taste like it came from a pop machine, anyway, and it typically had a lemon slice or half in it. That stuff was good. I bet it brought in the bees like crazy, though.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...