Starting to Decode gone?

So whats the excuse in reasoning for cleaning it up? If we abide by the ToS I don't see any excuse for cleaning up "aka censoring" our public forum thread. THIS is how you kill a community. FYI

The discussion of many shouldn't be hindered by the lack of judgment of the few.

• Like 2

Can someone sum what happened up in the past few two days? I didn't read it and I'm not going through a hundred pages when my time could be better spent elsewhere.

Someone said there was something at the park and that we should all go to the Eiffel Tower and check it out (this was in the middle of the night).

Everyone goes crazy, wondering what it is.

Next day, nothing happens.

The KIC community is "yelled" at because it looks like someone trespassed at the park and now everything's just all a mess...

HTCO alluded to something being visible from the Eiffel Tower or the parking lot. He never said it was something new, or something major. He just said there was something, and someone should go seek it out ASAP. (I'm paraphrasing) People here began speculating his words as meaning there was supports or track on site. Apparently, someone from this site left at the wee hours of the morning to trespass into the park to see what was there. Due to that, the park is ****ed, and KIC is falling apart.

• Like 2

Well, it seems that it just went down after my leave. Let us hope that it could rebound with me returning! I really am sorry to KI for what happened, many of us have close ties to those who work there or are actual employees at the park. I hope the trust and partnership that we had in a way can be mended soon and we can all have a great legal time at the park. I am glad the topic is getting cleaned, it was just filthy when I was here in a way. Kudos to the admins for doing their jobs, and handling the situation professionally and efficiently when it arose.

• Like 4

Well, it seems that it just went down after my leave. Let us hope that it could rebound with me returning! I really am sorry to KI for what happened, many of us have close ties to those who work there or are actual employees at the park. I hope the trust and partnership that we had in a way can be mended soon and we can all have a great legal time at the park. I am glad the topic is getting cleaned, it was just filthy when I was here in a way. Kudos to the admins for doing their jobs, and handling the situation professionally and efficiently when it arose.

I didn't even know you were gone.

• Like 4

I am very sadened by this. I'm in a hotel right now (until Sunday) and I loved reading what I missed while gone for the day. The topic is only getting cleaned up, yes. But why?

Besideds the tresspasser, why is it getting "cleaned up".

I wouldn't be surprised if its being cleaned up to delete every single post related to the false claim (we all know what the claim is).

I just hope it's back up soon. I trust the mods will do what they feel is necessary, but I hope that the entire thread isn't butchered. My fear is that when it's back, only a fraction of the posts that had been in it will still be there. Again, I understand why this "cleaning" could be important, but at the same time I really hope it doesn't ruin the thread.