Starting to Decode 2014

If we were getting a B&M, track fabricating would have to be well under way! Do you really think 5000 feet of track can be fabricated in 6 months and put in place, so they can do all the other electrical and mechanical things to the coaster and be ready to open in April? That means it needs to be finished in march, so the park can test for 30 days. The longer it takes track to show up at the B&M plant outside the less likely it's a B&M!

• Like 2

@CoasterXtreme I agree with you, the only reason I'm thinking they might be shooting for the haunt is due to not being able to get the track made in time. It would also explain why the footers haven't been going down very fast.

It could be because of a lot of rain this season also. This has been one of the wettest summers I can remember. There were some days where they could not get out to pour any footers. I remember there was a period where it rained many days in a row. I'm sure that has put them a little behind.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I begin to get the sinking feeling that this Decoding 2014 "cleanup" may cause more harm than good.

Either way, it's setting a precedent for these forums that I'm not entirely comfortable with.

• Like 4

Guys trust me its not going to be for haunt and it's not going to be for 2015! We are getting a coaster and its a good chance it's not going to be a B&M! We have to go on facts and the fact is there isn't any B&M track to be found! It's going to be a different coaster manufacturer! If it is B&M I will be shocked!

• Like 1

If this is a B&M ,there might be a lack of track because the plant is only about half an hour/40 minutes away. I don't recall Diamondback track showing up until mid-August, and that's a mile's worth of track, which went up really quick.

• Like 1

You know, the more I think about it, the more I begin to get the sinking feeling that this Decoding 2014 "cleanup" may cause more harm than good.

Either way, it's setting a precedent for these forums that I'm not entirely comfortable with.

I agree, clean up what? This isn't some CIA bleep, this is just plain silly to me.
  • Like 2