The BB Report

BB1

Why make so many topics about my mysterious endeavors when I could make one and be done? So this is the official TR/PTR topic for all things BB1 related! As well you can view the BB Report coverage of the mysterious 2014 coaster and more! Our first post will be a PTR/News piece on the progress on 2014 Coaster/Haunt props happenings, all seen in the most legal way possible.

• 1 month later...

TR I- WindStyler

Being a Wednessday and the last day for DOP, I thought it would be great to take advantage of the no line rides that day. Getting up there around 4, I jolted straight for Beast, I do love my Beast, and I rode it for about 2 times in a row. After I took to the skies on WindSeeker, or should I say WindStyler? I rode it about 3 times in a row, and on my last getting a great comb over, which now we shall all dub WindSeeker, WindStyler.(While walking to RT, I saw SpitFire I believe, but I didn't say hi because I didn't know if it was her or not!) I walked to the Larosa's in RiverTown after those rides and got my favorite things at Kings Island, pizza, and mello yello. You would think after you eat you quit the coasters, right? No! Right after I trekked over to the Flight Deck. When one is in Action Zone, do as the KI Enthusiasts do, and take photos upon photos over little progress at the construction site and talk all about it going down to Flight Deck! Flight Deck, I haven't rode it once all year, but I rode it and I remember why I love it. Without the SOB, you feel like you are going faster through the course and it feels more spacious, not cramped.I got to ride Flight Deck a few times before getting off and going over to ride other coasters. I finally got to one of my favorite coasters at KI, Flight of Fear. Instantly I thought this was the best idea from the line being completely void of people. To add to the great experience, half way through the lights turned on, a first for me, but not the first on an indoor coaster (See Space Mountain, WDW). I got to ride it 3 more times after that and got off the final time to get a few last rides on a few attractions. Then we saw a system rolling in, and thought it was about to rain on us, and gladly it didn't. I got onto The Beast for the last rides of the night, and I do love it when I get these final rides, less line, and a better experience knowing you are the last to ride the coaster for the day.

Over all it was a great day to go, and if you missed out on going last week, you missed some of the shortest lines I have ever seen!

• Like 3