Halloween Haunt 2013

dwitb

"Board to Death"...? Huh? :wacko:

It's probably a water ride.
I think I saw a prop for the house while ridding The Racer! I saw a Skelton bored on a bored hence bored to death

Skelton? The NFL QB?

I was thinking of a Vaudeville comedian, myself.

• Like 3

If we get a haunt in the waterpark.....I'm going! BB1, glad a bit of my ideas came into existence.

I don't see how it hasn't been done. Instead of the train for that one haunt (forget the name) stopping in the middle of the woods, why not stop at Soak City, and have the guests walk through there, then go ahead and walk the path back? It might be long, but it'd be interesting.

In my thoughts as I have stated on site (look in Haunt ideas I believe), I stated a walkway to the Haunt, it seems more liable from how the TT has it's own story of a break down. Plus think about it you are going to the beach, would you take a train to the beach? The PS area is getting haunts more and more, making the area a great key for the place to get to the new Haunt.

Delta Delta Die - I remember DED (Delta Epsilon Delta) at Busch Gardens....and I didn't completely get the point. I was kind of a Satan meets Sorority attraction....big difference, well...it was like Club blood for the ladies....lots of half naked guys tied down or being tortured....actually it was kind of weird but not scary.

Board to death - sounds like a lumberjack/carpenter theme to me.

Backwoods Bayou - sounds like a scare zone but could be really cool if it were indoors.

Personally, I think Dinosaurs Alive at night would be a great haunt attraction. Just low level lighting and higher speaker volume. I also thought it would be cool to have a haunt attraction near the Dig Pit area where guests could be transported on a tour to "safety" from the entrance through the trail to the main attraction in the dig area. (golf cart transports). The exit could be right where the old trail of terror was back into x-base. I'd call it Dinosaurs Alive Attack!!!

• Like 5

[quote name="jcgoble3" post="534671" timestamp="1374886380"

"Board to Death"...? Huh? :wacko:

It's probably a water ride.

I think I saw a prop for the house while ridding The Racer! I saw a Skelton bored on a bored hence bored to death

Skelton? The NFL QB?

Just imagine the terrifying experience...

You walk in, and are then told "The starting quarterback for your home team this year will be... John Skelton"! Screams and panic erupt in the room, while some are just glad it's not Curtis Painter.

EDIT: Not sure why it quoted funny.

• Like 3

Don't worry. If it turns out to be wrong, Lance will edit it so it was right.

Terp, who has never understood the faith people have in Screamscape.

Don't forget that he will be sure to say he was thinking it would be something else all along.

He does such a great job as The Undertaker.

He really does! Anybody know who this guy is? Any background on him? Is he a local actor or just a long-time member of the Haunt team? It seems like he definitely has an acting background just based off of how well he plays his character.

He's been a part of Haunt for quite some time. He was the DJ the first year of Club Blood but then became a back-up Undertaker when the original (from 2006) left. He, along with the Undertaker character in general, has been the event's mascot ever since, despite Corporate's insistence on the addition of a chain-wide mascot, the Overlord.

• Like 3

Personally, I think Dinosaurs Alive at night would be a great haunt attraction. Just low level lighting and higher speaker volume. I also thought it would be cool to have a haunt attraction near the Dig Pit area where guests could be transported on a tour to "safety" from the entrance through the trail to the main attraction in the dig area. (golf cart transports). The exit could be right where the old trail of terror was back into x-base. I'd call it Dinosaurs Alive Attack!!!

It be cooler if it had cave men too. Some certain guys come to mind that would be all for working that...

The guy who plays Undertaker goes farther back than Club Blood debut year actually :) (he was working with me in Sleepy Hollow Horror in 2004).

• Like 2

This is not an official release, just the guesses of the one guy who runs the site and whatever random person he decided was "reliable" this week. Never trust Screamscape.

If the park wanted to release the themes, they would do so through their own website or their own Facebook or Twitter account, not through a site notorious for its unreliablity.

So again, were you explicitly given permission to post that information? The answer to that question is most likely "no".

• Like 3

This is not an official release, just the guesses of the one guy who runs the site and whatever random person he decided was "reliable" this week. Never trust Screamscape.

If the park wanted to release the themes, they would do so through their own website or their own Facebook or Twitter account, not through a site notorious for its unreliablity.

So again, were you explicitly given permission to post that information? The answer to that question is most likely "no".

Can you remove those posts? Or who do we ask to remove them?