Halloween Haunt 2013

dwitb

A scare zone is an outdoor venue that you can freely walk through in either direction and the characters mingle with the crowd. A maze is usually indoors (not all cases Cemetery Drive is in an outdoor location) and you usually have to wait in line for those attractions.

A scare zone is an outdoor venue that you can freely walk through in either direction and the characters mingle with the crowd. A maze is usually indoors (not all cases Cemetery Drive is in an outdoor location) and you usually have to wait in line for those attractions.

Thanks, that's what I figured. the only mazes I made it to last year were slaughter house, wolf pack, club blood, and mysteria. Some of the other mazes looked very cool but I didn't have enough time to wait in line as I had to leave and the ones I mentioned above had the shortest lines

Uhm...can I be really girly and tweenish even though I'm 20 and say that I am SUPER EXCITED for the haunt and all of the new ones!!! And I hope they are way scarier than last year because some of them were NOT scary at all, like the one about the holidays...Anyway, I am super excited =) =)

Cant wait to Scare you haha!

• Like 1

Uhm...can I be really girly and tweenish even though I'm 20 and say that I am SUPER EXCITED for the haunt and all of the new ones!!! And I hope they are way scarier than last year because some of them were NOT scary at all, like the one about the holidays...Anyway, I am super excited =) =)

Cant wait to Scare you haha!

PFT. You're funny I only got scared once last year and that was in Slaughterhouse so good luck :P

^Was it Slaughter House in general, or one specific spot in there? I have a... um... "friend" that's curious. He's wondering if it was him that scared you. :ph34r::D

I did not like the pig noise in the slaughter house it was right in my ear I screamed bloody murder...lol

I thought the pig noise was brilliant. My sister and I once got chased by a psychotic huge sow- that noise took me right back to the memory of it.

• Like 2

Ah it is nice to see the decorations up for Halloween, sadly this means that summer has come and passed, but fall is always one of my favorite times to visit the Island. I am looking forward to the new mazes this year as well as the always new surprises the park has in store.

Can't wait for Psycho Circus! Ed has said on his social media pages that its all new & he can't wait! (This maybe the best show Haunt @ KI has ever had!) not to mention the interesting new houses & scare zone, I think this will be the best Haunt since Fear Fest!

• Like 2