Intamin or B&M

Rcoaster10

In my day, it didn't matter who the manufacturer was, whether it was made of wood or steel, went 500 feet up or stayed low to the ground. We just wanted to have a day of fun and share some laughs with family and friends. Because that's the way it was, and we liked it like that!

U mad bro? :P

(Wow I've gotta stop saying that.)

Great post by the way...

• Like 7

For myself I have been on 8 Intamin coasters and 10 B&M coasters. My favorite Intamin coasters I have been on are Top Thrill Dragster, Wicked Twister, Volcano, Millennium Force, & Xcelerator. My favorite B&M coaster I have been on are Diamondback, Raptor, Silver Bullet, Tatsu & Scream. To me I enjoy B&M rides more, but does not mean I don't like Intamin coaster because there are some really good one there that are fun.

• Like 1

In my day, it didn't matter who the manufacturer was, whether it was made of wood or steel, went 500 feet up or stayed low to the ground. We just wanted to have a day of fun and share some laughs with family and friends. Because that's the way it was, and we liked it like that!

Great post by the way...

I guess I am different. I only use that train of thought when I am dissapointed in a ride and want to make the best of the situation.

• Like 2

Great post by the way...

I guess I am different. I only use that train of thought when I am dissapointed in a ride and want to make the best of the situation.

Wait, are you directing that toward me or Don?

• 1 month later...

I've never actually ridden an Intamin, but the b and ms I've been on we're pretty good (Intimidator, Afterburn, Vortex) although Vortex isn't the most comfortable, but of course it has been around for about twenty years and it is a stand up coaster. Intimidator is very fun, it has nice airtime, and even styles your hair for you! Afterburn is very fun, it's action-packed, and goes upside down 6 times.

After all, b and m has invented the invert, floorless, dive, and wing coasters.

These coasters beg to differ...

dm021g5rg006f0i1hip5ob_zps6e4ff65e.jpg

m22335ibii1f1lj800cu14_zpsda4b3554.jpg

Nitro does not shuffle or rattle. It's a B&M, last I checked. See also Great Advencha's Bizarro, Batman...no shuffling, no rattling, ride like the day they opened. And I should know, since I was there for Medusa's and Nitro's openings (and Kinda Ka's and El Toro's, for that matter)

Six flags maintenance better than FUN?

• Like 2

Probably needs new wheels or a small correction....Think media day/opening month...butter smooth...just has progressively gotten worse. Looking at the wheels compared to opening day too btw, I mean they really do look worn, They were flat wheels when I rode them and my second trip not too much, but now the wheels have a groove as deep as the ones on TTD's trains

• Like 4