Save the Date - New World Record Breaking Attraction

Voicetek

Thedevariouseffect being in the military, sees 10:00 thinking 1000HRS...not 2200...also this is thedevariouseffects first third person post and I don't know why I chose to do this

That would be the Terp effect, and it's rather contagious. Next thing you know, you'll be reminding people who could care less that they do care some.

• Like 12

When I first read the text, I incorrectly read it as Kings Island intended to break another world record, which could mean anything from Robbie Knievel to the world's longest kick line.

But a world-record breaking attraction... this may be the big one. Or not.

• Like 13

I doubt they would make a big deal about it being a record breaker if it was something minor, perhaps im wrong? But worlds fastest lift hill or something like that would po people and they dont want that lol

8 days till rip 2014 speculation thread! :-)

So the announcement is at night...Which completely makes sense given the "may or may not be announced on a day this summer" teaser. (not sure the exact wording, just referring to Don's message.) As some people had guessed, it won't be announced a day this summer, but a night.

I just can't wait to finally find out what this monster is going to turn out to be.

• Like 2

I doubt they would make a big deal about it being a record breaker if it was something minor, perhaps im wrong? But worlds fastest lift hill or something like that would po people and they dont want that lol

You would be surprised. They drip that record stuff on a lot of things that don't matter.

According to this article http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_north_cincinnati/mason/kings-island-says-it-will-announce-plans-for-new-record-breaking-attraction-thursday,

Kings Island released a clue of what the new ride might be by handing out combs covered in fake white hair.

The Maestro was combing his hair getting ready to make another grand appearance! LOL...I wish :D

• Like 6

Its got to be more of a record than steepest lift hill of any invert, etc.

Actually, a steeper incline means a higher drop....not really a record, but there is a shorter distance to the top on this coaster for the assumed lift area....or maybe a launch about halfway up the hill like The Hulk.

Remember Kings Dominion last fall?

Remember Kings Dominion last fall?

I think the fact we have a huge construction zone full of footers and it being a world record breaker confirms it will not be a let down, like Planet Snoopy...

• Like 1