Cedar Point will be announcing a new attraction for 2014 as well

I honestly wonder if a kids area could be removed, 3 kids areas, 1 that I've never seen many kids around (Gemini Children's Area). They could move the entrance to Jr. Gemini into Camp Snoopy. They could expand that midway just a bit wider it does get a little tight during crazy times. And they could put a new family attraction in somewhere (not necessarily a dark ride).

• Like 1

I do have kids, and as much as I see Kings Island in the future growing to maybe adding a 2nd kids park, I see that one great area is incredible.

Now saying that, I know why Kings Island always wins best kids park, in many ways its better than disney as its a great themed park for kids and their families.

Where to me love Cedar Points is great having so many choices, but not as well themed, except for a few things here and there.

Where I would love for Cedar Point to take on a challenge of bulding a more immersed experienced, showcasing a theme snoopy is fine but maybe somehting just for the point like Browns' Beach' hangout something to those effects.

What shocks me is Cedar Point don't just build one great Kids area, heavy on theming, and then maybe a few family rides spread out:

they have 2 kids areas, behind top thrill dragster and to the left of wicket twister.

Lol what coasters does Kings Island's Planet Snoopy have that the other Cedar Fair parks don't have? Last time I checked Kings Dominion has a Woodstock Express, Carowinds has both Woodstock Express and Flying Ace Ariel Chase, and Canada's Wonderland has Ghoster Coaster. What coaster does KI have in it's kids area that is different from any of these other parks?

• Like 2

Check here for all the clues/teasers/info about 2014. Also, be sure to check out this thread, especially the last several pages, for some interesting speculation. At first this image I saw confused me since I believed it referenced something about the campground for 2014, however after reading someone's post on PB I now look at the teaser images differently. Could it still relate to the campground or could it be hinting at something more? Here's what PB user "Gatekeeper2013" had to say about it:

"Okay. Here is some food for thought.

As most of us know, the main rumor is for a dark ride (although we really have no idea) but I think I may have come close to cracking it: some type of a 3D dark ride.

Here is why I suspect this. In all the pictures, it is blurry, just like a 3D movie is without the glasses. Tony said that no layer on Photo shop could clear this up which could point to needing something else (them) to bring it to focus.

I am guessing it will be a ride like Toy Story Mania but most likely much better and more innovative as said in the conference call.

This is the best guess I have. What I am trying to say is that I don't think it has to do with what is in the image, but the meaning of the image: 3D."

If this turns out to be the case, then I'd definitely say this was an excellent way for Tony to tease people.

I suspect the attraction will be far better than the teasing. So far, I'm reminded of Sixties supermarket giveaways where you had to wipe the gamepiece with a wet sponge and the black obscuring mask washed away. Perhaps 1 of 87 housewives (that's who they assumed did all the shopping) won a small bottle of Joy dishwashing liquid. Oh, Joy.

• Like 1

I suspect the attraction will be far better than the teasing.

I sure hope so! It's as if they've given up on doing anything interesting because they know so many people will eat up whatever they throw out. It's borderline patronizing.

Yes, yes I know Cedar Point doesn't have to do any teasing at all, but I really do wonder why so many people are getting excited over blurry, likely completely irrelevant images.

• Like 1