August 15 kings island trip!

CP&LERR Fan

If I do go what ride should I ride?

What, you think you can only ride one ride? :P

Seriously, ride them all. Don't let someone's negative opinion of a ride keep you from riding it and forming your own opinion. Ride everything for yourself, then make your own judgments.

Also be aware that the park closes at 8:00 pm that day and there will be no fireworks. On the bright side, crowds will likely be almost non-existent, meaning that you'll have plenty of time to ride everything multiple times.

• Like 6

Ride these rides in this order and you should be set to ride anything after lunch.

1. Firehawk

2. Flight of Fear

3. Vortex

4. Beast

5. Diamondback

6. Drop Tower

Unless you have a platinum pass just switch 4 and 5 with 1 and 2 if you can do ERT.

I can assume you're going to ride the train but check out Racer(Both sides) in the second to last seat and the front for ejector airtime. Adventure Express is a must too and is easily the best mine train I've been on. Flight Deck is a very intense ride in the very front and very back, it is the closest ride as forces go to Maverick at Kings Island.

• Like 1

If you have time, check out the shows. They are always great. Ed Alonzo was surprisingly awesome last year!

The show schedule I have is only valid through August 11, so be prepared for the possibility that some shows may have wrapped up for the season by the 15th.

Anybody know if there running a One train with three cars that day? I know it won't be busy with crowds that day.

If you mean the KI&MVRR, they generally run two trains during waterpark hours and one train when the waterpark is closed.

Ah ok, I have something special for KIC for my trip report B)

• Like 1

Several schools in this area started school today, crowds might be very light, meaning you might be able to get multiple rides on pretty much anything you want.

What you ride is pretty much up to you, Even on a busy day, you can usually fit everything in if you're there the whole day. If you're only there part of the day, then you've got to trim things back to fit what you enjoy.

I'll assume the train is a must for you, and since you haven't been since 2004/05, I'd say Diamondback and Firehawk are must since they weren't installed then (perhaps Firehawk, time is slipping away and that might have been there then, or you may have ridden it at Geuga Lake in its previous setting). Then get on things that are unique to Kings Island, The Beast is a natural in this catagory, Invertigo is a dime a dozen, those are all over the country and thus can be easily skipped if your crunched for time.

Have fun.

• Like 1

Just got back from Triple A and got the tickets.

How much did you pay? Just courious, there are $31.99 coupons all over town lately advertising the breast cancer awareness thing going on at KI w/ the ticket discount. Hopefully you didn't pay more than that.

Just got back from Triple A and got the tickets.

How much did you pay? Just courious, there are $31.99 coupons all over town lately advertising the breast cancer awareness thing going on at KI w/ the ticket discount. Hopefully you didn't pay more than that.

$35.00

I might be out there for a few hours tomorrow later in the day. No clue what I'll be wearing yet, but if I see someone filming, I'll come say hi!

Definitely ride what's been installed since your last time there, and anything you particularly liked from your previous visit(s). Get in the rides you really want first, so you'll have plenty of time to meander around the park for other rides, maybe some of the flats - that would give you a well rounded day. But really, it all comes down to just spending your day the way you want to, so ride what you want and have a blast.

• Like 1

I might be out there for a few hours tomorrow later in the day. No clue what I'll be wearing yet, but if I see someone filming, I'll come say hi!

Definitely ride what's been installed since your last time there, and anything you particularly liked from your previous visit(s). Get in the rides you really want first, so you'll have plenty of time to meander around the park for other rides, maybe some of the flats - that would give you a well rounded day. But really, it all comes down to just spending your day the way you want to, so ride what you want and have a blast.

I'll be filming two my camera looks like a phone it's white and has a big lense called a flip camera.