Do you wear a fanny pack to parks

YoungStud

One of the great joys of being older is you generally don't give a rat's patootie about what others think is cool or not.

Who are you calling old? (lol. ) Just kidding-my exact sentiment. Remember, I am one of the few who went against the popular sentiment and voted for Mrs. Partridge over Mrs. Brady as the cooler mom.

• Like 3

We always-always-always bring a hip-pouch with us.

I burn easy, so I bring sun-screen.

I'm also completely freaking blind w/out my glasses... After breaking my last pair on Alpengeist, I need a

case to keep the new ones safe and my pockets aren't big enough to house that.

• Like 1

At Kings Island all credit card users have to show a valid government picture ID before using it to make a purchase. You would be surprised how many teens try to use their parents credit/debit card when they go to the park without their parent being with them. Or if an adult uses their credit card and they leave their ID in their car. Also, sign the back of your credit/debit card. The merchant should compare the signature on the back of the card against the signature on the credit card receipt.

• Like 2

At Kings Island all credit card users have to show a valid government picture ID before using it to make a purchase. You would be surprised how many teens try to use their parents credit/debit card when they go to the park without their parent being with them. Or if an adult uses their credit card and they leave their ID in their car. Also, sign the back of your credit/debit card. The merchant should compare the signature on the back of the card against the signature on the credit card receipt.

Interesting. I have used my credit card at KI in the past, but have not always been asked for ID. Sometimes they ask for it, sometimes they don't.

• Like 1

Interesting. I have used my credit card at KI in the past, but have not always been asked for ID. Sometimes they ask for it, sometimes they don't.

I always bring my ID, but have never been carded.

• Like 1

I have not even once been asked to show ID when using a credit card at Kings Island. And, in literally thousands of credit card transactions in the past five years, not even once have I seen any merchant, including hotels, flip over the card and compare signatures on the card and slip In fact, my signature wore off my most used card, which often gets used many times per day, years ago.

• Like 2