Do you wear a fanny pack to parks

YoungStud

I was ganna say, I got my shorts during the 2 for $10 sale, with tees 7.99 a piece too, got some nice bright henley tees...Polos were I think 15.99 that week too as I got a few of those..

Comfy shorts, nice comfy soft shirts, accents your body type, and makes you look like a boss.

Just ask my girlfriend when I wear a good outfit...or my blues :P

I can't fit into the polos to save my life. American eagle makes them to small in the shoulders, chest, and sleeves.

• Like 2

My guess would be it was probably a weekend sale or something.

I would just like to find some cargo shorts with zipper pockets. That would solve everything!

^^ Yes, that'd be great. The best I've come across are ones with snap buttons instead of normal ones. Better ease of mind, especially when the fabric loses it's stiffness on the pocket flaps.

I don't bring enough stuff with me to need a fanny pack. The day I have a lot of stuff that needs to be carried is the day I'll buy one. But, I don't need one yet.

And this thread is weird. Seems as though it was made to sort of spotlight the 'unhip' ones (not a direct quote.). It'd be different if the poster was a user/ potential wearer of a fanny pack and just wanted to see who else was on the same page as him/ her.

Almost like someone making a post asking if guys wear speedos to K.I. and then laughing and calling them girly men.. almost.

• Like 4

I would just like to find some cargo shorts with zipper pockets. That would solve everything!

I actually have several pairs with zipper pockets, but they're from Abercrombie.

I actually like Abercrombie stuff, I think it's great quality (lasts forever, durable material), but it's overpriced. But I guess I'd rather pay more at once for something that will last for a long time rather than spend less but have to buy things multiple times due to getting worn out.

I actually have several pairs with zipper pockets, but they're from Abercrombie.

I actually like Abercrombie stuff, I think it's great quality (lasts forever, durable material), but it's overpriced. But I guess I'd rather pay more at once for something that will last for a long time rather than spend less but have to buy things multiple times due to getting worn out.

I actually just had to trash all of my American Eagle shorts. They were about 8 years old and faded. The color went before the durability.....

No, I do not wear a fanny pack to the park. Eagles are something I do love, when I go to a south western place, I don't like French air mail. BB1, who sports good clothes, and style, even with the great sales he always finds.

When I worked retail, I found that among the more disgusting customer cash keeping practices, along with in socks, underwear, etc.

Filthy lucre indeed.

I understand, however before I put my things in my bra it's in a coin sack so it's not bear against my skin. Money no matter where you put is dirty. Money in my purse could have been from someone doing a line of Coke to being tucked in someone's G- string. LOL!!

• Like 6

When I worked retail, I found that among the more disgusting customer cash keeping practices, along with in socks, underwear, etc.

Filthy lucre indeed.

There is no such thing as clean money.

Filthy lucre indeed.

I understand, however before I put my things in my bra it's in a coin sack so it's not bear against my skin. Money no matter where you put is dirty. Money in my purse could have been from someone doing a line of Coke to being tucked in someone's G- string. LOL!!

I wouldn't think twice about accepting your ca$h TeTe27.

• Like 7

I wear a belt pack-learned that trick in San Fran. And...I'm in the age group where I don't care if it's cool or not. I don't leave it in the bins to get stolen or in the overpriced lockers for the same reason. All I bring is my wallet and iphone. So far, I have not had a single theft or loss...

• Like 5

At Kings Island all credit card users have to show a valid government picture ID before using it to make a purchase. You would be surprised how many teens try to use their parents credit/debit card when they go to the park without their parent being with them. Or if an adult uses their credit card and they leave their ID in their car. Also, sign the back of your credit/debit card. The merchant should compare the signature on the back of the card against the signature on the credit card receipt.

We use our credit card every time we go, and no one has ever asked for ID..I do carry it with me just because.

• Like 4

At Kings Island all credit card users have to show a valid government picture ID before using it to make a purchase. You would be surprised how many teens try to use their parents credit/debit card when they go to the park without their parent being with them. Or if an adult uses their credit card and they leave their ID in their car. Also, sign the back of your credit/debit card. The merchant should compare the signature on the back of the card against the signature on the credit card receipt.

We use our credit card every time we go, and no one has ever asked for ID..I do carry it with me just because.

to KI-ORIG-EMP:

In a perfect world that is what they would do, not in real life.

• Like 4

I am thinking about wearing a fanny pack to hold my phone and sunglasses in.

I wear my fanny pack on Diamondback. It helps when I want to re-ride with a single rider.

In what way?

What way do I wear my fanny pack?

In what way does it help when you want to re-ride with a single rider?