Food you can get not on the menu

Stephen

Sorry if this has been another topic elsewhere. I tried searching and could not find anything. Anyways, I've seen the funnel cake with blue ice cream. The other day I was there and this girl got a HUGE towering cup of ice cream topped with an ice cream cone on top. I think I heard someone call it an "Ice Cream Dome." Does anyone know any other "secret recipes" that you can order at the park?

At Juke Box Diner, you can order any of the entrees by themselves rather than as a combo with fries for a buck or two cheaper. Same goes at the Snake Pit by Diamondback.

EDIT: This reminds me that I haven't had a cheesesteak yet this season at KI. Must fix that on Thursday...

• Like 2

At Juke Box Diner, you can order any of the entrees by themselves rather than as a combo with fries for a buck or two cheaper. Same goes at the Snake Pit by Diamondback.

EDIT: This reminds me that I haven't had a cheesesteak yet this season at KI. Must fix that on Thursday...

I had one on Wednesday. Not bad, but not as good as Great Steak (or Penn Station for that matter).

• Like 1

You can get fried pickles at the Bier Garten that are not on the menu, they are really good and you get a bunch! Ask for ranch dressing instead of the sauce it comes with, trust me on that! I like spicy but the sauce doesn't taste good. If the employee tells you they don't have them, tell her to check again! ;)

• Like 2