Holiday World crowds 8-12-13?

BeastForever

I was also there a year ago from that date (Monday, August 13, 2012). See this thread: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26292-holiday-world-813-and-814/

Everything was a walk-on because bad weather and cool temperatures (mid 70s). I was one of only about a dozen guests ready to enter the park as it opened, during a thunderstorm. I don't know how crowds would have been had the weather cooperated.

Since Wildebeest was closed, I returned to the park on Labor Day to finally ride that before the season ended. Crowds were also light then, despite dry weather and temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s. Labor Day was a great time to buy merchandise and clothing, since much of it was marked down at least 50%.

I'm debating whether to make another visit this year, either during the week of August 12 or on Labor Day (September 2). Or I might end up elsewhere, perhaps Dollywood (for the first time in several years) or Kennywood (thanks to homestar92's trip report).